Hunt x Or x Hunted

All the applicants had exit the tower as the next examiner was waiting for them.

Examiner: Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations on having escaped Trick tower. Only the fourth phase and final phase remain.

Hanzo: Two more...

The examiner then points to an island.

Examiner: The fourth phase will take place over there, on Zebil Island. Let us proceed.

A man then appears with a box.

Examiner: I will need you to draw lots, to determine who will hunt a d who will be hunted. In here are twenty four numbered cards. In other words, your ID numbers are on the cards. Now, I need you each to draw a card, in order by which you exited the tower. Will the first person come forward?

Akira steps forward and takes a card. After a few minutes everyone had gotten a card.

Examiner: Everyone's taken a card? Then, remove the seal of your card.

Everyone did what he said as everyone felt the tension in the air.

Examiner: The card indicates your target.

After he said that everyone gasped as most of them immediately covered their tags.

Examiner: This box has recorded which card each of you drew. This means that you're free to dispose of the cards if you wish. The objective is to steal your target's ID.

Applicant: Oh, so we don't have to kill each other.

Examiner: Naturally, you're free to use any method you choose to steal the ID tags. Including killing the target and taking the tag from the corpse. Listen carefully! Your target's ID tag is worth three points. Your own ID is also worth three points. All other ID tags are worth one point. You need six points to advance to the final phase. So while on Zebil Island, you must gather enough ID tags to total six points. That is the condition for clearing the Hunter Exam's fourth phase.

*Time skip*

Everyone was on a boat as a woman spoke to then.

Woman: I'd like to commend on board for their excellent work during the exam's third phase! I will serve as your guide. My name is Khara! It will take two hours for this boat to reach Zebis Island. All twenty four applicants remaining here are automatically qualified to take next year's exam! So, if you fail this year, don't feel bad. Please try again next time...

She stops as she sees all the tension on the boat.

Khara: *thoughts* This is so depressing.

Akira, Gon and Killua were sitting as they see the sky.

Killua: What number did you two draw?

Akira: Confidential.

Hon: What about you?