💚

One week later

Jimins pov

My eyes widen seeing jungkook and a girl flirting. I hold yejun in my arms and huff "I thought we pressed the reset button?!" jungkook looks at me "we did?....why are you so grumpy?" he stands up and I scoff "you're flirting with her!"

The girl and jungkook look at one another and then burst out laughing. I glare at him and he then giggles "oh jimin....you dumb.. Dumb fuck, I'm gay.. And she's a lesbian" I look at the girl and she nods "I'm also basically his sister..."

She stands up and wraps her arm around Jungkooks shoulder looking at me, she then gasps "oh fuck!! You're the hot daddy kook was telling me about!!" my eyes widen and jungkook gasps "CHUU!" she laughs "well that's what you called him!!"

I look at jungkook and he huffs "I hate girls" the girl then slaps the back of his head "hey! I'm older than you brat. Respect me" she then looks back at me "you're Park jimin right? I'm chuu , jungkooks best friend since diapers"

I shake her hand "nice to meet you... I'm sorry I got the wrong idea" she shakes her head "don't worry about it...i know you have eyes for kook, and kook has eyes for you...its all good" she then takes yejun from me "kook said I could take him on a walk"

I nod "uh.. Sure go ahead" she smiles and then puts yejun in his stroller and walks out the house. Jungkook huffs "you have to stop jumping to conclusions" I look down "I'm sorry....i get jealous easily"

He giggles "uh hu... I couldn't tell, I'm gay and always will be gay" I look at him and smirk a little "soooooooo you called me a hot daddy huh?~" he blushes madly "N-no! That was chuu making things up!"

I walk towards him and he walks backwards "I-I would never call you that! EVER!" he trips and falls onto the couch, I then pin him to the couch and pout "why not?" he looks up at me "because you're not....you're more of an ugly uncle"

I gasp "oh you brat!" he screams when I start to tickle him. He squirms around "ah! No no no!! I'm sorry!!" he laughs and I chuckle a little "this is what you get!" I straddle his hips and stop tickling him

He looks up at me "I don't like being on the bottom" I smirk "you're always the bottom baby~" he blushes. I then lean down to him and he gasps "jimin no" I sit up again "one kiss...thats all I ask" he shakes his head "no, because one kiss will lead to another kiss and you'll just break my heart again"

I shake my head and lean down closer to him "I promise I won't, you have my heart and you always will" we make eye contact and he then bites his lip, he then slides his finger through my necklace I was wearing and pulls me down and kisses me

I move my hands to his hips and slide in between his legs. I then sit us both up so he's on my lap but I don't break the kiss.
I move my hands to his ass and he wraps his arms around my neck still kissing me

I slowly pull away from the kiss and he blushes "listen....i-i want us to be together...b-but promise me you won't hurt me" I nod "I won't ever hurt you again" he leans his forehead against mine. I lick my lips "boyfriends?" he giggles a little and nods a little "o-okay"

I wrap my arms around him and then kiss him deeply making him gasp a little but he melts into the kiss.

This is all I wanted....ive missed him... All I've wanted is to feel his lips on mine again...
And finally.... I have him back..

I won't fuck it up again... That's a promise!