💚

Slight smut warning..you'll understand when you read

Day 25 on set

Jungkooks pov

I look at jimin who was getting ready for the sex scene. I sigh and look down "do I have to do this? C-cant you just pretend with somebody else?" Jimin looks at me, he wraps a towel around his mouth while the stylish nonna wets his hair "no? We're doing this film, we're doing it properly...you're lucky I'm actually faking this, if there were no cameras around this wouldn't be fake~"

My eyes widen "shut up" I change into my outfit for the shoot

The stylist noona does my hair and I then walk into my actual bedroom where we're shooting this scene

The stylist noona does my hair and I then walk into my actual bedroom where we're shooting this scene. I yawn a little and sit on the bed, I sit how im supposed to be sat and then have the books spread over the bed open as I was 'studdying'

Jin yells "ACTION!" I hear the door open and I look up and see jimin stood there in a towel with dripping wet hair and water dripping down his chest. My eyes widen "h-hyung...i-i think you need clothes o-on" he smirks "oh?~ what if I don't want clothes on~"

He walks to the bed pushing the books off the bed. My heart beats faster "i-i-i-" I completely forget my line but they don't stop. Jimin smirks and licks his lips Leaning down to my ear and whispering "I'm gonna fuck you so hard one day~"

My eyes widen and he then kisses me deeply, I hesitate but kiss back and put my hands on his cheeks, I gasp when his hand pushes my skirt up. I pull away from the kiss "w-what a-a-are y-you d-do AH!~" he slaps my thigh and I grip his shoulders

He looks at me and raises an eyebrow "a pain kink pup?~ that's sexy~"
Namjoon gasps "CUT!" Jimin Huff's and stands up "what?!" Namjoon sighs "what happened to the script?!" He crosses his arms "you try pinning a super sexy boy down and try and remember your lines! Give me the camera and I'll set it up and I'll fuck him for real"

My eyes widen "you what?! No! Do not give him a camera!" I stand up, Jin looks between us both holding a camera "we need the shot kook" I look at him "hyung...you really think I want to give my virginity for a movie?" He sighs "just...talk it out together alright?...but hurry cause its lunch soon"

They all turn away and sort more things cleaning up the room
I look at jimin "I don't think I'm ready for sex yet...i-im scared", he smiles a little "oh pup...look...why don't I take you on a lunch date, ask you to be my boyfriend and then fuck you after",

My eyes widen "you...hold on... excuse me?...rewind please?" He winks at me "I'm taking you on a lunch date" he winks at me and then walks to go change. I blink a couple times

.what....the....fuck....just.... happened?