🔞💜🔞

Smut warning

Jungkooks pov

We arrive at my house (where we were shooting) we both climb out and jimin grabs my hand "let's go" we walk in and yoongi looks at us "you two certainly took your time, we're all leaving to shoot scenes of me and Tae and Hoseok, you two fuck and obviously film it for the movie"

The others all walk out and Jin smiles "good luck Kookie" the door closes and jimin locks it and I look at him "I guess we don't have much choice huh?" He smirks "you're gonna let me fuck you?" I blush and nod "y-yes..." He licks his lips "oh I've been waiting for this~"

We walk to my bedroom and jimin looks at the camera and Huff's "you sure?" I look at the camera and nod "it's for the movie...my job pretty much relies on this" he turns to me "don't say that....we don't have to do it and we could just try and fake it again...or edit it"

I shake my head and sit on the bed "no it's fine...don't worry....I'm an adult now...Ill be fine....j-just be gentle?" He nods "of course..........ready?" I giggle "you need to Only have a towel on" he Huff's "oh shit yeah.."

He walks away leaving me alone and I fiddle with my fingers

I'm not 100% sure this is the right decision...but it's for the movie....my job is important...and im an adult now so this won't be a big deal...

Jimin walks back in, in only a towel and his hair dripping wet making me blush.he turns to the cameras and turns some of them on around the room "ready?" I nod a little having the books in front of me

Its for the movie...
Its for the movie...
Its for the movie...

He walks into the room And I bite my lip "y-you need clothes hyung" he smirks "oh?~ what if I don't want clothes~" I gulp "w-w-well i-i-" he moves closer to me knocking the books off my bed and I lean up and kiss him deeply without warning making his eyes widen a little

He kisses back and moves his hand to the sweater I was in, he untucks the sweater from my skirt and then pulls away from the kiss slowly. He takes the sweater off me and I then wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again

He takes the towel off himself and I then pull away as he pulls the skirt off me slowly, I look down and my Breath hitches "t-t-that i-is h-huge" he licks his lips "yep~"
He then looks me up and down smirking "let's takes these off shall we~"

He tugs on the waistband of the panties I was wearing. I lift my hips up and he slides them off "what a good pup~" I blush and he then kisses down my neck leaving marks all down my neck and chest "mmgh~" I gasp when something cold touches my enterance.

I look down and see him with two fingers near my enterance...w-when did he cover them in lube...WHERE DID HE GET LUBE?!
I wince when he pushes two fingers in chucking the bottle of lube beside me "nggghh~ alpha~"

I see his eyes darken "so so beautiful~" I completely forget about the cameras and lust fills my mind "m-more~" he thrusts his fingers slowly, I whine and then move my hips to meet his fingers making him go deeper "y-yes~" he smirks "you want more pup?~"

We make eye contact and I not "ah~ y-yes~ alphas cock~ I want alphas cock~" I see his eyes filled with shock but he quickly shakes it away and grabs the bottle of lube taking his fingers out making me whine.

He rubs some lube on his cock and I get impatient "h-h-hyungie~" his eyes widen and he then lines his cock to my enterance "ready baby~" I nod "yes yes yes yes~ fill me up~" he slowly pushes in making me wince loudly "s-shit~"

I move my hands to my lower stomach feeling him deep inside me. He doesn't wait for me to adjust and thrusts into me quickly making me gasp "A-AH~ SHIT!" He continues to thrust into me at a fast pace "NNGHHHH~ F-FUCK~"

He chuckles and then kisses me deeply, I kiss back scratching his back (not on purpose obviously)he groans a little and then sucks on my tounge. He slowly pulls away and continues to thrust into me "you're so stunning~ I can't wait for you to have my pups~"

I snap back to normal for a second "p-pups?!?!!!" He kisses me again sliding his tounge between my parted lips. He continues to thrust hitting my prostate every time "ah~ nggghh~ j-jimin~" we make eye contact and he smirks "I feel you clenching around me~ cum for me baby~ make a mess~"

I arch my back when he thrusts harder and faster nibbling and sucking on my neck making even more marks.he then pinches my nipple and I let out a high pitched moan and release all over my stomach and chest and I feel his cock throbbing inside me "ah!~ n-not I-inside! N-n- A-AH FUCK~ yes yes yes yes yes right there!~"

I pull him closer as he thrusts slowly but hard hitting all the right spots. He swirls his tounge around my nipple Making me arch my back "Nnnnngggghhhh~" my eyes widen when he then thrusts a few more times and I feel him then release deep inside me "a-ah~"

I look down and see cum all over my stomach and chest, he leans up on his hands and then slowly pulls out making me whine. Tears roll down my cheeks and I close my eyes breathing heavily

He came inside....this is bad...very very bad.....this was a fucking bad idea....UGH! Stupid movie...