🖤

Jungkooks pov

I whine a little and sit up rubbing my eyes. I yawn a little and stretch my arms and then yawn

"Do you always wake up like that? Cause that's fucking adorable",

I freeze in my place and turn around to see jimin sat on the ground looking at me

I blush madly "y-you sat there the whole time?...wait...h-how long have I been asleep?" He yawns a little "about five hours" my eyes widen "w-why didn't you wake me up?!" I stand up and gasp when suddenly Everything goes blurry.

I sit back down and look down, he smirks "you really need to calm the fuck down, I've explained to everyone that they need to fuck off. So it's only us here, now want me to take you home?"

I shake my head "no, we have more scenes to shoot today! We're already behind on schedule!" I Slowly stand up and he stands up and grabs my waist helping me stand "you really think I'm gonna allow you to film while not even being able to stand?!"

I scoff "why do you care anyway!!?!?" His eyes darken and I cover my mouth "i-i didn't mean to raise my voice" he sits me down "fine! You don't want help? Find your own way out then" he walks away and I look down.
I then stand up again and try and stand up straight

I grab the wall to balance myself and then walk to the cameras and watch what scenes we've done already. I sit down on the ground and watch them "Aish...I look like a blue whale compared to them" I turn the cameras off and then stand up and luckily I feel a little better.

I put my hand on my stomach "time for a diet I guess..." I turn towards the door and gasp seeing jimin stood there Leaning against the door frame "pup what have you got against yourself?" I cross my arms "I am not a pup so don't call me that, and I have my reasons for thinking like this"

I grab my things and my stomach growls, I shake my head "I've already eaten today"I go to walk out but jimin won't let me "no you haven't! I'm taking you to get food" I shake my head "no! I'm not hungry!" His eyes darken "you'll do as I say" I scoff "you aren't my dad so no!"

I scream when he lifts me over his shoulder. I hit his back "PUT ME DOWN NOW!" He shakes his head "don't move around too much your skirt will rise up~" I stop moving and then huff "put me down now!",

He yawns a little "isn't this like the least you could do? I sat with you the whole time you were asleep" I scoff "oh yes! My bad, it's not like I asked you is it?, Its not like I ASKED to pass out...you could have gone home and had sex with your stunning girlfriend...sorry for ruining that"

He Huff's "Aish you really are jealous aren't you?", I gasp "I am not!!" He begins to walk out the studio and I hear fans screaming and taking photos. I huff and cover my face with my hands "this is humiliating"

He puts me down in a car and closes the door. I try and open it and gasp "child lock?! Does he think I'm a child?!" He gets in the car and starts to drive. I cross my arms "do you think I'm a child or something?!" He nods "well you're acting like it so yes"

I look out the window and sigh a little, I then pull my phone out and see a hundred missed calls from all the others. I go to click ring back but shake my head and turn my phone off "hey uh....I was thinking....why doesn't your girlfriend take my place?"

He suddenly stops the car pulling over in an old road that hasn't been used in years "what?" He turns to me fully. I nod "yeah....just use movie magic to make her look like a boy and-and then nothing like this will happen again, we'll both go our separate ways....I'm sure you didn't wanna do a gay romance movie with an actual gay person...gays are gross right?"

I try and open the door and I gasp when he then gets out the car and gets into the back seats with me. I back away from him and he closes the door "what did you just say?" I gulp "w-well I just assumed that since you're straight..that-that you'd prefer to...to work with your girlfriend and not...me"

His eyes darken "so you're just gonna drop the film?" I nod "yes....look...this was never a good idea, you have a girlfriend and I don't want to ruin things because of all the gay things we need to do...plus Jennie said you aren't the biggest fan of gay people...you use to call them horrible words right?"

He nods "when I was younger and didn't know what the fuck I was thinking, I don't think that now...it was my choice to do the movie so why would you ruin my relationship?", I look down "it doesn't matter...just please take me home..."

He grabs my chin and makes me look at him "Aish....why do you think like this?" My eyes widen when he leans closer to me "whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing?!" He smirks "showing you I want to work with you and not my girlfriend" he then connects our lips making me gasp a little

He slides his tounge into my mouth and I try and push him away but he doesn't move. He then pushes me down so I'm led down on the back seats still kissing me. I grip his jacket tightly and he then pulls away smirking "see?" I blush "what is wrong with you?! You have a girlfriend!" He smirks "not gonna stop me~"

I gasp when he kisses my neck. I try and get away "j-jimin no!" He then starts to suck and nibble on my neck making me bite my lip "h-hyung.." he then pulls away from my neck and pecks my cheek "I wouldn't do that if I didn't wanna work with you would I?~" I blush madly "you're crazy! You have a girlfriend! You're straight!"

He laughs "a straight man wouldn't give a hickey to another man, get in the front" my eyes widen "what? Why?" His eyes darken "do as I say jeon" I gulp and nod.
We both then climb out and I get into the front seat, jimin then gets in the drivers seat.

I use the small mirror in the front and look at my neck "Aish....how will I explain this to the others", I put my hand on my neck. He then grabs my hand and holds it while driving making me gulp a little

 He then grabs my hand and holds it while driving making me gulp a little

He has a girlfriend....why is he doing this..