KEITH [PART ONE]

Keith knew you were worried about him hunting down the Galra, and it killed him inside to know that he was causing you pain, but he had a responsibility as a Voltron paladin

Keith knew you were worried about him hunting down the Galra, and it killed him inside to know that he was causing you pain, but he had a responsibility as a Voltron paladin. You originally dropped out of flying school with Keith after bad treatment, and you two grew closer over the possibility that Shiro, your mentor figure, was still alive after being reported 'dead' by the Garrison. You began to investigate, and even found him when he crash landed on earth. Then you were swept into a world of mysteries, and ended up in space, with some others tagging along. You were the unlucky one who didn't get a lion, and it put you apart from the others. You were pushed aside, no longer the first person in Keith's life. He had jobs and quests to do that often left you behind with Coran and Allura, and when he was back he was distanced. So you decided to talk to him about it, and he reacted just as you knew he would.

•••

"Look, y/n, I have responsibilities now, and it's hard to balance spending time with you."

"But you left me behind, Keith. Have you even stopped to think about how I feel?"

"Ugh- it's not my fault! Okay?! You aren't a paladin, you don't understand!"

[A/N]

hehehe >:3