Draco Malfoy

(SMUT WARNING) if you haven't already read the title.. this is a smutty book:)

Draco Lucius Malfoy. The hottest guy in the whole of Hogwarts School. He can get whatever girl he wants, he's fucked basically every girl in the school. Except for you. Your one of the only girls who hasn't fallen for Draco Malfoy. Your one of the only girls who hasn't fallen completely head over heels for Draco Malfoy.

Y/N; "how the fuck am I suppose to know this?" You whisper angrily under your breath staring at the question in your textbook. "You know what I give up.." you go to get up but clumsily knock all of your books off the table. "Shit." You practically yell, forgetting your in the library, swiftly jumping off your seat to gather them all together. You tuck a piece of hair behind your ear and jump when you hear a voice you'd recognise anywhere.

Draco; "so clumsy darling.." he says tutting at you.

Y/N; "what do you want?" You spit looking up at him with a blank expression.

Draco; "now now, not very friendly." He replies pushing your chin up with his pointer finger. Your jaw drops slightly he notices immediately, giving you a small smirk.

Draco; "I knew you'd fall for me eventually.." He whispers loud enough that only you can hear.

Y/N; "what makes you think I fancy you malfoy?" You question getting up and placing your books on the table, folding your arms. He doesn't respond. You stare into his icy blue eyes trying to figure out what he is thinking.

Draco; "don't deny it, we both know you fancy me." He finally says snaking his arm around your waist, pulling you in closer. You hesitate at first, placing your hands on his chest but you give in. "see y/n, you just proved my point."

Y/N; "I hate you." You spit trying to pull away from him, but stop as he moves his face closer to yours. He pushes you backwards until your legs hit the table.

Draco; "is that true y/n?" He slides his hand down the side of your body grappling your thigh. He slides his hand across your right thigh. He then pushes them apart and stands in between them, making you squeal. "because I'm not too sure you hate me as much as you say you do.." he grips your inner thigh, his rings digging tightly into your skin. Earning a soft moan to escape your lips.

Y/N; "get your hands off of me." You grab his hand that is on your inner thigh and attempt to push it off.

Draco; "you know what drives me absolutely mad?" he says in a hushed tone. You don't reply you still try to push him off you, but as that doesn't work you give in.

Y/N; "what's that malfoy?"

Draco; "seeing all these guys look at you, look at what's mine. And god if anyone ever touches you, I'll go fucking mad." He slides his hand further up your thigh making you slap your hand to your mouth to stop any noises from escaping. "and how do you expect me to stop myself when your in that pathetic excuse for a skirt? Seeing all-" you cut him off by kissing his soft lips. You couldn't resist him anymore you know how much you didn't want to admit it, but you have strong feelings for him.

Your hands quickly find their way to his hair. Tugging and pulling onto it slightly. As your tongues are fighting for dominance in each other's mouths he picks you up by your thighs and places you onto the table. He pulls away from you, biting your bottom lip as he does. He traces kisses along your jawline leading down to your neck. He starts kissing and sucking aggressively onto your neck. As he sucks onto your sweet spot you let out a rather loud moan, loud enough for anyone in the library to hear you.