Harry Potter

SMUT WARNING

Harry; "today has been so stressful.." he says opening up his dormitory door. He walks towards his bed and sits down, patting the spot next to him.

Y/N; "has it?" You ask taking a seat next to him putting your leg over his.

Harry; "mhm." He replies kissing the top of your head. You take your leg off of his and climb onto his lap, your now straddling him. You place a few butterfly kisses on his collarbone and his neck. You trace your fingers down his torso, once you reach the bottom of his shirt you pull it up revealing his defined abs. You put your hand up his shirt, tracing it up and then down again. He lets out a soft sigh as you lean towards his for a kiss but swerve him the last second, pull your hand out from under his shirt and roll off of his lap, standing in front of him.

Harry; "what was that?" He asks a little frustrated. To which you shrug your shoulders and go to walk off but he grabs your waist and spins you around. "no, that's not how it works. You can't simply do that to me and expect me to let you get away with it my love." He pulls you by your waist towards him, he stands up and spins you around. He pushes you onto the bed and climbs on-top of you, hovering above you. He begins to trace small kisses across your jawline, leading to your chest. He bites on the skin slightly, making you whimper slightly. Your hands make their way to his belt, fiddling with the buckle, but he takes your hand and pins it above your head.

Y/N; "please harry." You beg pulling on his hair in an act of desperation.

Harry; "patience my love, I will not leave you unpleased." He whispers suddenly slamming his lips against yours making you audibly gasp.

Harry; "you drive me insane." he didn't give you a chance to answer before he was back kissing you. This time his hand pushed against your torso and then moved to the side to grip your hip, moving his own against yours, a low growl exiting his mouth into yours.

Harry; "you're so damn pretty.." his breath fans against your face as he glides his hand down your side, admiring every single curve on your body. His hand stops at your hip massaging it gently. His kisses begin to get more rough as you begin to get more and more desperate for him.

Y/N; "Harry p-please.." you moan out, your voice echoing through his ears, he bites down on your bottom lip gently, earning a soft moan to escape your lips.

Harry; "I'm trying to tease you my love, but you keep making those noises and it's making it severely difficult." He tucks your hair behind your ear and kisses down on the side of your neck.

Y/N; "oh Harry please.." you repeat hoping this time he'd listen.

Harry; "damn it y/n." He groans pulling his shirt off in one tear. "you want me so bad? You can have me princess." His mouth falls upon yours in a rough kiss as he begins to unbutton your shirt. You lift up slightly allowing him to slip it off, throwing it away, resting messily in the corner of the room. His hand reaches behind your back, unclasping the back of your bra. You slip it off and throw it. He pulls away from the kiss, now hovering above your stomach. He traces butterfly kisses all along your stomach leading to the waistband of your skirt. He slides it off with ease, also throwing that into the corner of the room. He lifts himself back up.

Harry; "how are you so fucking perfect?" He whispers kissing you again. Unknowingly, his hand slips under your thigh gripping it that hard it is sure to leave a mark.

Y/N; "fuck-" you moan out making him grunt in response.

Harry; "I can't control myself when you make those noises." He says pulling your panties off in one clean tear, making you audibly gasp. Your hand slips back down to his belt unbuckling it. You slip it off and he slides his trousers down along with his boxers. His length springs out immediately hitting his stomach. He remains eye contact with you as the space between the two of you closes as he positions himself eagerly and wastes no time slipping himself in halfway. He knows your body, and he knows it well. He knows everything that makes you go light headed on ecstasy.

A loud moan escapes your mouth as he gives you a few seconds to adjust to his size. No matter how many times you have had sex you can never get over how big he really is.

Harry; "I want to hear it all." He says in a hushed tone, interlocking his fingers with yours.

You nod when your ready and he pushes himself all the way in. He begins to thrust himself in and out, moving his head next to your ear so every noise he makes will echo back into you. He pulls your hips down and groans into your ear as he feels the warmth of your body radiate on him. His hands grip your sides, trying to match your paces in sync.

Harry; "y-you're so amazing." He groans pushing your hair out of your face. He pushes your leg up to his torso, giving him more access as his lips connect with yours.

Y/N; "h-harry.." you whine out of desperation, tugging on his hair. To which he begins to speed up his pace, grappling onto your hips allowing himself to go even deeper. The room is soon filled with your moans and his groans as you both feel yourself reaching climax.

Y/N; "I can't hold on much l-longer" you moan against him as he felt the gentle relief of your body overflowing with pleasure.

Harry; "n-neither can I-I.." he takes a deep breath before he finishes his sentence. "fuck I-I can't hold on either.."

Y/N; "g-go on baby, go on." You urge, running your fingers up his back muscles. You feel him twitch inside of you as you release around his dick.

Harry; "f- oh god.." he stutters as he cums a few seconds later. His body collapses onto yours, both of you panting trying to regain control of your breathing. He slides himself out of you and rolls off of you. He wraps his arm around you, running his fingers through your hair.

Harry; "I-I had a pretty shit day but that.. that just made it a-all better.." he says kissing the top of your head.