Ron Weasley

SMUT WARNING

Y/N; "Fred don't you dare!!" You whisper angrily into Fred's ear. Your sat in the Gryffindor common room at the moment with your best friends, the Weasley twins, who have just threatened to tell Ron you have a crush on him. Which all three of you know, deep down, that it is true. It is very very true. You've had the biggest crush on him ever since 1st year, although you were sure, he didn't feel the same way..

Fred; "no, I really will. There's so much tension between the two of you and-"

Y/N; "shut up Fred!! Shut up, shut up, shut up!!" You spit covering his mouth with your hand.

George; "sexual tension.." George adds sniggering, to which your eyes widen at him.

Y/N; "oh my god George!!" You say standing up, your hands on your head.

Fred; "so you either tell him now. Or I will."

Y/N; "no you won't!! I'm not telling him I fancy him and neither are you.. and if you even dare.. I'll- I'll.. I'll kill you. Goodnight." You say turning around but are briefly stopped when you bump headfirst into somebody's chest. You slowly look up and make eye contact with Ron Weasley, your eyes widen.

Ron; "not telling who you fancy him?" He says smiling down at you. You hear the twins scoffing behind you, you turn around glare at them and turn back towards Ron.

Y/N; "no one Ron." You reply smiling.

Fred; "anyways.. we're off to bed. See you two tomorrow."

George; "you'll be in a wheelchair I expect y/n." You take in a deep breath, trying to stop yourself from lunging at the twins. You watch as Fred whispers something into Ron's ear making Ron shoot you a smirk. Before you can punch them they go running off up the common room stairs.

Ron; "is that so?" He asks walking towards you.

Y/N; "w-what..." you reply, your back hitting a table.

Ron; "you fancy me eh?" He asks pressing his body firmly against yours.

Y/N; "m-maybe." You reply taking a deep breath.

Ron; "oh, well that's good then.." he tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear. "because I fancy you too." With that he connects your lips roughly, picking you up by your thighs and placing you on the table. He stands in between your legs, pulling away from the kiss.

Ron; "bloody hell.. you taste so good, how do you taste so sweet?" He asks kissing your neck, sucking and biting on the skin softly making you moan. Your hands make their way to the bottom of his shirt, you pull it up slightly, signalling for him to take it off. He obeys, throwing it on the floor. His hips ground against you, your hands move to the strings on his sweatpants attempting to pull them down but he grabs your wrist and pins them against your chest.

Y/N; "ple-" you begin but a moan escapes your lips as he sucks onto the sweet spot on your neck.

Ron; "do you want me to fuck you?" He whispers into your neck to which you nod quickly, wishing he'd go on.

Ron; "of course my love.." He replies yanking off his sweatpants. He pulls your panties down and they are now on the floor.

Ron; "I want to hear you scream my name my love." He says lifting up the bottom of your dress, he places his tip on your entrance making you whimper slightly in an act of desperation.

Y/N; "p-please.." you beg as he slides his hands up the side of your body until they cup your face. With that, he slides himself in making you grip hardly onto his back. He pushes himself all the way in making you grip onto his red hair, tugging it slightly. He begins to move backwards and forwards at a painfully slow pace, you press your lips against his and moan into his mouth before you pull away.

Y/N; "oh r-ron please go faster.."

Ron; "anything for you love.." he replies speeding up, gripping onto your hips to match your pace in sync with his. His head dips down into the crook of your neck, leaving love-bites on the skin. He dips his head back up and cups your face pulling you into a rough kiss. His red hair hanging over his face, tickling your forehead as you bite his bottom lip earning a moan from him.

You wrap your legs around his waist giving him more access, allowing him to even deeper. The room is now filled with yours and his moans along with the sound of skin slapping against skin.

Ron; "blimey y/n.. y-your fucking amazing.." he says into your ear, dipping his head down onto your shoulder, allowing him to inhale your scent. Your hands dig tightly into his back, drawing blood.

Y/N; "I'm s-so close..." you take a deep breath as he lifts his head back up, peaking at you from behind his slightly opened eyelids.

Ron; "g-go on then b-baby." He edges you pulling himself out halfway and then slamming himself back into you making you practically scream from the amount of pleasure you are receiving. You grip onto the table as you release around his dick letting out a moan as you do.

Ron; "you d-did so well baby.." he says continuing to thrust himself in and out. His thrusts begin to get sloppier as you feel him twitch inside of you.

Y/N; "cum f-for me then Ron..." you whisper running your fingers through his messy, red hair. He did as you said and he cums inside of you, letting out a loud sigh as he does. He pulls out a few seconds later, pulling his sweatpants up.

Ron; "your mine y/n." He says tucking your hair behind your ear.

Y/N; "I'm yours, yours and only yours." You answer going in to kiss him but hear whispering behind you.

Fred; "well it worked George.." He says high fiving George.

A/N; hey yall, can you let me know what you think of these chapters.. it's the weekend and I'm bored asf so writing these passes the time tbh.."