George Weasley

SMUT WARNING

Just so yall know, this story has George Weasley being dominant and possessive.. yall think George is innocent wait until you read this:))))

You're on your way to detention for misbehaving in class, you open up the door to detention and spot your. worst. enemy. George Weasley. This is gonna be fucking awful, you think to yourself as you walk in.

Y/N; "I'm here for my detention sir." You say walking.

Snape; "nice of you to show up.. miss y/l/n.. please take a seat next to... mr weasley." You groan as you walk towards the table George is sat at. You sit down and spread your books out around you, just then you feel a hand wrap around your throat pulling you closer.

George; "now, what are you doing in here your usually such a goody two-shoes?" He whispers in your ear nibbling softly on the top. "Tut tut tut, naughty girl." He says mockingly releasing his grip on your throat as Snape looks up to make sure your all getting on with your work.

Y/N; "get lost weasley." You spit scooting your chair over slightly.

George; "watch your attitude princess or you'll find yourself on your knees." You froze. What did he just say?

Your mouth drops open slightly as he scoots his chair up so he's close to you again, placing his hand on your inner thigh, caressing it softly. Snape turns around, so he takes his opportunity and whispers into your ear.

George; "wipe the drool off of your face y/n." He whispers squeezing your thigh ever so slightly.

Y/N; "fuck off george." You push his hand off of your thigh and continue on with your work. Although, the fact he even put his hand on your thigh, gave you instant butterflies.

George; "language my-" you cut him off by kicking him hardly under the table. "ouch.. you little-" he says angrily, his jaw clenched tightly, making you giggle quietly to yourself.

****

Snape; "right, your all free to leave." He says not even looking up at you all.

Y/N; "fuck- finally.." you mumble under your breath gathering your things together and hurriedly leaving the classroom, George had already left.. without saying a single word to you.

You're walking down the hallway towards the hall when you turn the corner to walk past an empty classroom and you feel two hands on your waist, pulling you into the empty classroom you were just walking past. You feel your back slam against something hard as the light slowly flickers on. To your surprise George is stood in front of you, pinning you against the wall.

Y/N; "what the actual hell george, get off of me. Now!!" You yell, squirming around, trying to get free from his tight grip on your waist.

George; "shh now darling." He says placing a finger on your lips, instantly shushing you. "You've been a rather bad girl lately, I think you deserve to be punished." He says as he presses his lips against yours, making you audibly gasp. He slides his hand down your side, biting your bottom lip hardly as he pulls away, spinning you around so your back is against his chest. "Don't you?" At this point you can't even find your voice anymore, he has you paralysed.

George; "now my darling.." he whispers wrapping his hand around your throat, squeezing tightly. He releases his grip, spinning you back around by your waist, grabbing a fistful of your hair and pulling your face closer to his. "Bend. Over." Your jaw drops slightly as you start to feel your panties become wetter and wetter, making you even more desperate and needy for his touch. You stroke your thumb across his bottom lip as you gaze into his eyes full of lust. You tug on his hair slightly pulling him down for a kiss, although he swerves, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling your bodies closer together. He tucks your hair behind your ear, caressing your cheek with his thumb.