~spring and winter~

POV
In the warm atmosphere of spring noon a boy is having a walk all alone. He searches for an empty bench in the park and lays down on it . Then his gaze starts admiring the beautiful blossom tree. He smiles fondly and closes his eyes.

?? POV
It has been a tiring day so I just came in the park to get some fresh air. The spring noons are beautiful with all those blooms and blossoms. I am kim jungkook one of my dad's sons ( Mr. Kim). The other one is Taehyungi hyung. My brother , my best friend. I am an introvert so I usually hangout alone, sometimes jimin joins me. He is hyung's best friend and hyung told him to accompany me. I am still not that good at chit chats and stuff so I figure out ways to dodge him and hangout by myself . Today is another day like every day so I am doing the same. Other wise I would be hanging out with hyung...

Jungkook's POV end.

He sighs deeply and starts to remember his Tae-hyung.
_____________________________________________
4 years ago

Jungkook enters Kim mansion in his car . He walks inside and greets his eomma.

“ good afternoon eomma I am home ”
“ welcome son ” *she says in a tired and low voice*

The worried boy back hugs his mother and asks her if something is wrong.

“ go see by yourself.. In hyung's room ” *she replied after sighing a little *

Jungkook rushes in his yet his hyung's room and opens the door just to see a bunch of suitcases and clothes spread across the room.

Hyung? What's this!? (  he asks desperately making his hyung turn to him who was folding a pile of t-shirts )

Taehyung : yah kook you back, awesome! Now come here and help me , eomma is already exhausted..

Jungkook looks at him confused *
: why though? Are they going somewhere?

Taehyung : oops I forgot to tell you, Jungkook actually you remember the test I gave for foreign scholarships and etc.

Jungkook : hm.

Taehyung : I GOT SELECTED!  Isn't that awesome kook... I am going to USA for the rest of my studies!!!

Jungkook was shocked.

Jungkook : but hyung.. Is it important..i mean I am soo happy for you but what will we do without you?

The younger pouts as he says his words making the older chuckle at his cuteness.
He gives his little brother a warm hug and says

“ yahh don't be sad , we will be in contact through social media and once I come back we can have as much fun as we want okay?”

Jungkook : okay then for how long are you going?
Taehyung: can't tell. ( chuckles ) for as long as my studies continue.
Jungkook : ** hits Taehyung's head ** YOU MEAN IT CAN TAKE YEARS??
Taehyung: ouch! You bastard! I said I am not sure... now come help me with this last pile of clothing left.

Both brothers spend the last night packing stuff, playing games and watching thrilling movies together.

_____________________________________________
Taehyung : yahhhhh! Jungkookah bring the bags down hurryup! I am late already.

Jimin : hey Tae this is weird are you seriously going?

Taehyung :  No.. I was just pranking you all.. Obviously dumbhead!

Jimin : won't you miss me huh? You stupid psychopath!
Taehyung : no I won't.
Jimin : I am going bye!
Taehyung : dramatic shorty come back here.
Jimin: YAH KIM TAEHYUNG I AM NOT SHORT ANYMORE!
Taehyung : laughing hard * ok sorry sorry you aren't and obviously bitch I am going to miss each and every one of you!! Especially that bunny and you.
Jimin chuckles*