Revenge and Misery

Jungkook's pov
I am in soo much pain, it's getting harder and harder to breath. I have the oxygen mask on right now and I am waiting for eomma to bring my breakfast. I woke up this morning but Hyung wasn't around instead mom was sitting next to me. She told me he left earlier to talk to the members about the mission.

Time skip *

I dozed off while waiting for the break-
fast but soon blinked my eyes open as I heard the door opening. Eomma came inside with my breakfast settled in a tray.

“ honey here you go eat well okay ”

“ thank you eomma bbut where's aapa I      hhaven't seen him lately”

“dear he's out of the country, he got a great deal so he left after seeing you off but you were asleep.”

“Hmm I miss him”

??: Omo come here son I missed you too.
Mrs kim : You!?
Mr kim: my deal got signed up earlier so there was no point of staying hon.
Jungkook : appa!! ( he opened his arms wide for a hug)
Mr kim : ah my child I missed you too.. *They shared a sweet hug*
Jungkook : appa hyung said I have a minor breathing issue but my condition is getting worst day by day.
Mr and Mrs kim go quiet for moments and then finally speak.
Mr kim : son you are all good, it's just a little problem of asthma or something.
Jungkook looks down : I wanna get well soon.
?? : YAHH WHO SAID SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU BASTARD!!
Jungkook : Jin hyung??
Jin : YES ME YOUR HYUNG AND LET ME TELL YOU KIM JUNGKOOK YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FINE SO GET OUT OF THIS SHIT SOON!!
Namjoon: ( whispers ) Jin for God's sake stop cursing Mr and Mrs kim are here staring at you like a camera.
Jin : face palms himself * bows* sorry aunt and sorry uncle I just got a little hyped up hehe ..
Jungkook : hyung I just wanted to say I wanna get out of the pain or whatever this illness is.
Jimin : you will be alright Jungkook just hope for the best.
Jhope : And yeah remember I am your hope, you are my hope I am jhope.
Yoongi : that was seriously lame jhope..
Jungkook : I am glad you all c-came..
Jimin : why are you stuttering?
Jungkook : scoffs* it happens pretty oftens now ddont worry..
Yoongi : we just wish you the best Jungkook..
Jungkook : thanks Yoongi hyung..by the way where's Taehyungie hyung?
Jimin : I shall be asking you that ( chuckles )
Jungkook : but eomma-
Mrs kim : Jimin he left saying he's going to check up on you all.
Jimin : but we came here straight...
Namjoon : maybe he went over to my place let me call Lisa .

He dials her number and after double rings she finally picks up.

Lisa: Yes hyung?
NJ : Lisa where are you and is Taehyung with you?
Lisa : hyung I am home with Jenny she just came over and about Taehyung , he came here but when he got to know that you all went to check up on Jungkook he left for the hospital..
NJ : At what time he left?
Lisa : it's been an hour hyung! Isn't he there yet??
NJ : no. I guess it's the traffic let's not worry .
Lisa : hm ok hyung give wishes to Jungkook from my side too bye.
NJ : sure. Bye.

Hang up.

_____________________________________________

Namjoon tells everyone what Lisa told him and they all start to get a little worried, remembering the last incident.

Jungkook : hyung please call him, where's he!?
Namjoon : I am trying Jungkook!! He isn't picking up..
Mr kim : where can he be!

Everyone starts panicking hard which makes the environment hella stressing.
As expected Jungkook starts panting again but this time he was coughing along with heavy breaths. They all call the doctor and the doctor gives Jungkook an injection which acts as a pain killer.

Jungkook throws up and this time he vomits out blood.
After throwing up he calms down and faints.

Mr kim : doctor!!why did he -
Doctor: don't worry it's because of the injection. Sir we need to do his surgery as soon as possible.
Everyone else : SURGERY!!?
Doctor : don't you guys know? Jungkook is facing a swear heart disease called the pulmonary hypertension.
Namjoon : which stage!!??
Mrs kim tearing up : last.
Everyone gasps.
Doctor : basically blood vessels in his lungs are narrowed, blocked or destroyed. The damage slowed the blood flow through his lungs
Jimin : doctor what can we do about it??
Doctor : arrange a heart transplant..
Mr kim : I tried everywhere but no one is ready to sacrifice.. No one will do it..
Doctor : we are also trying just believe and pray.
Yoongi : when and how did this happen??
Jin : does Taehyung know!?
Mrs kim : Tae was the one to know it first.... And we also don't know how did this happen Yoongi..
Jimin : hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung let's go and find Taehyung..
They nod and follow Jimin.

_____________________________________________
Taehyung was laying on the ground his blood flowing in streams. He was covered in blood and wounds. He was out of energy but still managed to place a call to the doctor at the hospital. He talked to him about something and the doctor replied

Doctor : Taehyung how can you- please don't  do this we will manage something else please..
Taehyung : I am sure about this doctor, I can't see him like this. Please send someone to help me.
Doctor : your friends are coming Taehyung.
Taehyung : hm.
Hang up.
_____________________________________________

Jimin Yoongi and jhope came running in the hospital with Taehyung on the stretcher.

Jimin : DOCTOR!! DOCTOR!! PLEASE HELP
Yoongi : NURSE PLEASE SHIFT HIM TO A ROOM !!
Doctor : nurse! Shift him to the ICU!! Hurry up!!

_____________________________________________

Jungkook crying : but how!?????
Jimin sobbing : I -I don't know kook we just found him laying on the ground.. With a knife stabbed in his stomach!!
Yoongi : he will be alright please guys..
Jhope crying : Taehyung...please fight!!
Namjoon : I just wish everything goes well. ..
Jungkook : It will!! Everything will go well!! It has to!!
Jin : Jungkook stress isn't good for you please don't take it...
Jungkook : hyung my brother is in the ICU fighting with his life and you are telling me to not stress over!!??
Jin : he will be fine kook he is strong!!
Jimin : kook he's right let's hope instead of crying..
Jungkook hugs him and starts crying even more..

Mrs kim was watching everyone like this and tears left her eyes as she sat on the hospital bench outside the ICU and started weeping silently.

Mr kim : honey you okay?
Mrs kim hugged her husband and spoke
: how can I be ?! My both son are in hospital rooms fighting their breaths!! How can I be fine?
Mr kim : shhhhhh it will all be okay don't stress yourself too much please...
Mrs kim : I hope so too..
_____________________________________________

ICU :

Doctor : Taehyung are you sure?
Taehyung who was covered in blood replied with a nod.
Doctor : you are a really strong man Taehyung.. Any other person would be dead by now.. But you are brave enough..
Taehyung spoke with a very light voice :

“doctor I just want to do one last thing please call him..I wanna say my last
GOODBYE”....
_____________________________________________

🥺it's not easy to write such stuff .. Especially when you are carrying a sensitive heart.
Anyways see you in the next chapter.

Chapter 12 ended.
To be continued 💜