Truth Untold ~

Everyone got silent after hearing the most heartbreaking news. They kept shedding tears. They knew nothing. They wanted to know nothing. They felt empty and clueless. There was this untold truth that filled their hearts with thousands of emotions and sentiments. They were all sitting outside the OR waiting for the surgeon to finish his work. They were somewhere terrified to break the news to jungkook , poor, doesn't even knows the person who sacrificed for him is no one else but his own  BROTHER.

Jimin was sitting blankly on the bench , tear tracks covering his whole face that the doctor approached him.

“you are Jimin right? ”

Jimin was so zoned out that he didn't even bother to reply.

“jimin” the doctor shook him a little.

“Hm? Yea-ah” he replied.

“Taehyung left something for Jungkook , he told me to handle it to you so you can give it to jungkook ”

Jimin stared at the doctor and tears again caught his eyes. He nodded and followed the doctor to the room.

Doctor opened a box and took out a recording tape. He gave it Jimin and said

“Taehyung wants to tell everything to jungkook by himself and he gave you the responsibility to not let anyone else break the news to him ”

Jimin Nodded again and left with the tape in his hands.

_____________________________________________
The day passed in the same way. The Surgery was successful. Jungkook got his new heart and was resting in the room. He opened his eyes after a whole day. The fresh new smile he had on his face right after waking up made everyone worry even more than before. They all knew how much jungkook loved Taehyung and how he will be asking to see Taehyung as he wakes up and exactly the same happened.

He said those words.

“eomma please call hyung, I wanna meet him and tell him that my surgery was a success.. Eomma how did his operation went? ”

Before Mr or Mrs kim could say anything Jimin stopped them and went towards jungkook. He hugged him warmly and spoke

“Taehyung wants to say something ”

He handed him the tape and jungkook looked at him confused.

“he could have simply confronted me.. Why use a recording tape ” jungkook said with a confused expression.

Jimin : just listen.

The room filled with silence. Everyone was focused on the tape in jungkook's hands. Jungkook blankly played it. Taehyung's voice started speaking.

Soon his eyes filled with tears, his face became red, his lips pursed together. His tears streamed down. His hands started shaking. His eyes closed remembering all the beautiful times.

As the recording finished , he choked and his breath became heavier. He cried and cried with all Taehyung's heart. He sobbed between his only words