ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

During BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

I stood behind the bar regretting my decisions in life. Why am I here? Why do I work here? How did it come to this? I could be working at STAR LABS or for Bruce Wayne right now. But, no. I had to go mess everything up and ruin my life. Now...I get hit on by all the men that enter this damn bar. I paced the length of the bar before stopping in front of a new customer. "What'll it be?" I asked. "Two things. One, I'll have a beer. And two, I'd like to have you, darling." The man said with a smirk. I shot him a fake smile before walking away only to feel him smack my ass and laugh. "Damn, you're ass looks fine." He called out as I gritted my teeth. This is why I prefer women. I made him the mug of beer before walking back over and setting it down in front of him. "Anything else?" I asked irritated. "Yeah, I'd like a side order of your ass on my hot dog." He said with a bounce of his eyebrows. I squinted my eyes before walking around the counter getting awfully close to him. "Would that be for here or to go?" I asked leaning towards him seductively. "To go, darling." He answered. "Want that beer to go?" I whispered. "You know me so well." He said. I nodded my head pulling back. "Okay." I said grabbing his beer. "Here you go." I said before splashing it into his face, stomping on his toes, and kicking him in the balls. "How's your hot dog now, jackass?" I spat before looking around at everyone. "Anyone else?" I asked. The men shook their heads as breaking news came on the television.

I watched as a live feed showed a fight between Superman and some giant monster. Superman was screaming out in pain. You can do something, Calliana. Go help him. I instinctively looked down at the emerald green ring on my middle finger before fidgeting with it. I looked back up to the tv before taking off my apron and throwing it over the bar before walking through the back door. I stood in the back alley looking at the green ring. I made a fist with my hand gritting my teeth before running my hand through my hair. I dropped my head. "Come on, Callie. You can do this. You've got this ring for a reason." I told myself before a tight-skin skin forming green and black outfit covered my skin, replacing my regular outfit. A similarly green eye mask covered my face before I took to the sky in a blur of green. 

𝕄𝔼𝕋ℝ𝕆ℙ𝕆𝕃𝕀𝕊

I unsteadily flew through the clouds before lasers of immense heat zoomed passed me. "Ring?" I asked. "Yes, Ms. Parker?" A female AI asked. "What's happening down there?" I questioned. "It appears that the Kryptonian known as Superman is fighting a being of unknown origin." Ring answered. "Your help would prove to be very beneficial, Ms. Parker." Ring stated as I stared at the fight below. I noticed a woman holding a sword and a shield before hearing Superman scream out in extreme pain along with the monster. I snapped my attention back to the fighting duo. "Ring?" I squeaked. "The Kryptonian...is dying." It answered. I dropped my hand to my side before backing away. "What are you doing?" It asked. I shook my head before flying away. 

𝔻𝕀𝔸ℕ𝔸

I sensed another presence nearby before turning around seeing a figure glowing bright green in the sky. I squinted my eyes furrowing my eyebrows before they flew away in a blur of green. Why would a guardian of the stars not join the fight? I looked back at Superman before watching him die. Maybe because they were already too late.