Chapter 2

George was awakened from his peaceful sleep. His eyes being intruded by the bright sunlight beaming from his window.

He groaned and pulled the covers over his head. He was planning on going back to sleep until his sister barged into his room.

"Wake up sleepy head. Big day today remember." She says pulling the covers off George.

George groans again, louder this time. He sits up rubbing his eyes "what are you talking about?"

"Oh right. Morning brain. I'll give you a minute." She says sitting on the end of his bed with a smile.

George looks at her confused. Then...right. He was meeting with the producer today. George's face lit up and he was immediately jumping from his bed.

"There we go" says his sister, laying down on his bed.

"I can't believe I forgot. Oh my god. What am I gonna wear!" Says George as he rummages through his closet.

Katie got up abruptly. "I am so glad you asked."

She left the room. George didn't know where she was going but she came back a few moments later with a box.

She sets in on his bed sitting down again. "Me, being the best sister I am, have had this outfit for a while. Didn't know when to give it to you but now, I think it's perfect."

George laughs a little. "You, bought me and outfit? What is it? Shark costume?" George laughs harder at his own joke.

His sister scoffs and rolls her eyes. "You really have no faith in me do you? Wow. Just..just open it. I think you'll like it. Correction, I know you'll like it." she says with a smirk.

George is still laughing a bit but walks over and sits on his bed with his sister grabbing the box. He glances at his sister before opening it.

Inside lays a light blue crew neck sweater with a white collar. It had a small red rectangle on the front. There was also a black pair of jeans with rips on the knees. There were black high top sneakers. To top it all off was a chain necklace.

"Oh my gosh" George says.

"See. I knew you would like it. I saw you looking at it one day we were at the mall and decided we were just going to look. I bought it while you were in the bathroom and hid it in my purse. Anyways...try it on!" She says walking out of the room, closing the door behind her.

George hurriedly got dressed. Bad had texted him in the middle of him getting ready. They are supposed to meet at Main Producer Studios at noon. It was currently 10.

George went into the bathroom to fix his hair. After a thought he just ruffled it leaving it fluffy instead of the normal kept hair he usually wore. After all he was wearing a new outfit, why not new hair?

He grabbed his phone and guitar and went to the living room, placing the guitar by the door on the way.

His sister looked up at him and a big smile spread across her face. "Yep. That's your style. I'm a hundred percent going to buy you clothes while your out today." She says.

George scoffs, no malicious intent behind it, "your ridiculous."

They ate some cereal before they decided to head out. Katie had to drive George considering he didn't have his license.

The whole way there Katie was giving George encouraging words.

When they got there she dropped him off with a goodbye and one to many good lucks. Bad was at the entrance waiting for George and waved him over.