Chapter 7

Over the next few weeks, George had gotten really close to the rest of the band.

Their personalities were hard to not like.

They all made George laugh and feel comfortable and welcome.

As for Dream, he didn't say as many hurtful things anymore but he would jab sometimes. But mostly he wasn't around when George was, George didn't really understand why but didn't question it.

On a day off of working at the studio, Karl texted George asking if he wanted to hang out with the band and go see a movie. George, of course, agreed.

His sister was ecstatic when he told her. He tells himself he honestly probably wouldn't have told her if he didn't need a ride, but deep down he knows that's not true.

"Oh Georgie I'm so happy your finally making friends" Katie says as she squeezes George in a hug.

George has a fond smile on his face. He knows how happy his sister is for him. She's always been that way. But he freins annoyance anyways. "Yeah, yeah. We gotta get going soon though or I'm gonna be late. Can I go get dressed please?"

Katie pulls away and smiles a huge smile at her brother. "K fine. Go on now." She says as she nudges him towards his room.

George playfully glares before complying.

He pulls on a green sweater with flowers on it and a white collar. He pairs it with white jeans and his favorite shoes. Adding rings and necklaces and lastly running his fingers through his hair to fluff it up.

He looks at himself in the mirror and smiles. To be honest, he bought this sweater because Katie told him it was green, and Dreams favorite color is green...he tried not to think on that too much and just grabbed it before he could back out.

He grabs his things and, after seeing the time, rushes out to meet Katie who is already waiting by the door and starts opening it when she sees him.

The drive there wasn't very long. When they arrived Katie told George about ten times how happy for him she is before she finally let him go.

He walked into the building and wow, it was packed.

Karl managed to spot George and called him over to the group.

"Hi George! You made it just in time. We are waiting for our popcorn and then we can head in." Says Karl.

George nods happily and goes up to the counter to buy a drink because the rest of the boys had one.

As he reaches in his pocket to pull out the money, a hand reaches around him and pay for him. The cashier nods and goes to make the drink.

George swings around to find Dream looking down at him, eyes scanning his body.

"I could have paid for myself you know" George says, crossing his arms.

Dreams eyes flicker up to meet his. "Sorry princess, was trying to be nice" he says as he leans on the counter.

George scoffs "how can someone be so charming and aggravating at the same time."

Dreams smirk widens. "You think I'm charming?"

George feels his face flush red "I-"

"Here you go" says the cashier as he slides the drink across the counter.

George pouts at Dream before grabbing his drink and walking to the group. He hears Dream lightly wheeze as he follows behind him.

"Ready?" Karl asks before handing George a large popcorn bag.