Chapter 3

After a couple minutes of walking through the building, they came to another room. When they entered George looked around the room.

There was a smaller sized stage, instruments and microphones scattered across it. There were a couple tables and chairs in the room too. He noticed three other males occupying one of them. They made their way towards them.

Dream plopped down on a seat at the table. The other males eyes averted to Bad and George.

"Hello everyone. This is George. He is going to be working with you guys for a bit. Why don't you introduce yourselves." Says Bad, nudging George forward a little.

One male jumped up and walked over to George. "Hi I'm Karl. I'm the bass player." He held out his hand and George shook it.

Karl had fluffy brown hair. His nails were painted and he had various rings on his fingers. He wore a multiple colored hoodie with a green swirl in the middle.

Next another male stood up and walked to George. "Sorry for Karl. I'm Alex but I go by Quackity. I play the keyboard." He only nods and George nods back.

Quackity wore a beanie and his black hair stuck out a bit in the front and on the sides. He had a dark blue zip up hoodie that had white stripes down the sides of the arms.

Then the last male stood up too, joining the rest. "Sup. I'm Nick, go by Sapnap. I'm obviously the most important because I'm the drummer." This earns him a punch to the arm from Clay who stood next to him, leaning on the table. "Sorry sorry. Our lead singer here thinks he's the most important."

Sapnap wore a black long sleeve shirt under a white tee with a fire symbol on it. He also had a white bandana tired around his forehead.

"So George" Bad starts, George turns to him. "That leaves you as our lead guitar. Dream sometimes plays guitar too and you will be singing with Dream sometimes, like for your duet. Any questions?"

"Um no. I guess not" says George.

"Ok. Well. Let's see...right! One more thing about your practice song. I don't want you to play it together. Well the band can play their parts. But Dream and George can only know their parts. Just know your parts and we'll see how you do at the concert. Remember, It's bosses orders, not mine, to see how well you work in hard circumstances first." Says Bad.

"How are we supposed to do that? Can we at least talk about the rhythm and all that important stuff?" Clay asks.

"Oh yes of course. You'll have to. But no practicing the actual song together. We wanna piece them together at the concert, surprise each other with your skills." Says Bad.

All the boys muttered ok's and Bad smiled. "Great. I'll let you guys get started. You have however long you need for the next week. I believe in you guys." Bad hold up a thumbs up as he walks out of the room.

"So, George, are you a good song writer?" Quackity asks as they all sit down at the table again.

"I guess that depends. I would say yes because I kind of think so but you might think differently." Says George, shrugging.

Dream scoffs and rolls his eyes. "I doubt you could write a song if your life depended on it based on what you just said. Good song writers are confident in their work."

George looks at him and ignores the slight pang he felt in his chest. What is his problem? "And what makes you think that?"

"Oh I don't know." Dream lifts his feet on the table, leaning back in the chair with his arms behind his head. "It's just if you thought you were a good writer you would have said so."

"Ok Dream leave him alone. How about we come up with some sort of rhythm first? You know, get the music then you two can add the lyrics?" Karl says.

Everyone agreed.

They worked on writing the instrumental part for a few hours.

It was getting late and they decided they needed to go home. George got the boys numbers, Dreams was given by Sapnap since Dream wouldn't give George his number.

When George stepped outside he called a taxi and waited for it to pick him up.

Once he got home his sister was already asleep. He went to his bedroom and changed before almost immediately crashing into a deep sleep.

***

George walked into the building once again the next day. They decided to meet up at noon again today since they only had a week to prepare the song.

When George got there he was led to the studio he had been taken to the day before.

The other boys were gonna practice their instrumental part of the song while George and Dream started to come up with lyrics.

They sat down at the table and pulled out some paper and pencils.

"So. What should we write about?" Asks George.

"I don't know. Your such the expert song writer why don't you come up with something?" Says Dream rolling his eyes and focusing on the phone in his hands.

"Why are you suck a dick?" Asks George, slapping the pencil on the table.

Dream glared up at him. Slowly lifting his head. George started to get nervous. Dream leaned close to George's face. "Don't talk to me like that."

George gulped down his nervousness and tried to stay calm. "What are you gonna do about it?" He says with a smirk.

Dream scowls and smirks. "Oh, do you need a reminder. Your the nobody here. You are simply here because of dumb luck. I can get you fired and you'll never have a chance here. So I would watch it before you cause something you will regret." He spat before standing up and storming out of the room slamming the door.

George sat there stunned. He didn't know what just happened. Why did Dream hate him so much? He never did anything wrong. He just didn't understand.

George started brain storming ideas. One of his thoughts stood out. He started writing some lines on the paper but he couldn't come up with a whole song. He needed Dreams help.

He huffed leaning back.

He turned his head in the direction of the door and sighed.

Dream never came back that day.

***

The next 4 days Dream never showed up, at least not to see George. Apparently he would go see the band sometimes.

George got some more lines but couldn't put the whole song together.

Finally on their last night to prepare for the concert Dream showed up in the studio with George.

"Let me see what you have so far." Says Dream. George warily passes the papers to him. He was very tired from staying up the last couple nights to write by himself.

"If you don't like it we can try something else." Says George laying his head in his arms on the table and closing his eyes.

Dream took a couple minutes to read over what he had. "I think I have an idea. This is a pretty good start. I can probably-" Dream stopped upon noticing soft snores coming from the other boy.

George had fell asleep.

Dream rolled his eyes but a small smile crept onto his lips. He quickly wiped it away and cleared his throat. He decided to let George sleep. He needed to be rested for the performance tomorrow anyways.

So Dream stayed up and finished the rest of the song and pieced together what George had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Total words: 1180

HYDRATE

Quote:
"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end"
-John Lennon

You are very very loved.

Hope you enjoyed!!!!