Chapter 5 | Date?!

Cross walked out the Throne room and closed the door behind him, He pulled his hood down "So you're gonna do it?" A voice asked him, He looked at Chara's direction "Of course, I will... We'll start tomorrow" He walked away to his room, Chara sighed as he disappeared. Cross walked and walked until he reached his room, Error's waiting on his door "What is it now Error?" Cross asked looking at the taller skeleton beside him, "I overheard you'll be having a private mission, Hm?" He raised his Bonebrow, Cross was shock on how he knew but he shrugged it off and nodded as an answer "You better not tell anybody about this" Cross glared at Error, Error chuckled as he summoned a portal "As you wish" He put his Arm out as his strings pulled him inside the portal as he Closed it after. Cross groaned as he unlocked his Room and got inside, He took all of his thick clothing leaving him with his long sleeves as he laid down on his bed and slowly fell asleep.

Next morning

Cross woke up from the sounds of Running footsteps outside his Room, He guessed It's probably Horror, Killer and Dust. He sighed and sat up and rubbed his eye sockets "Rise and Shine sleeping beauty, You have a Mission to do" He heard from the sofa near his bed, He looked at Chara who is waiting for him "Oh, Hey chara" Cross stood up and walked to his closet and grabbed a pair of Black and white clothings which is a copy of his original clothings which are on the floor, He walked to the bathroom and changed his clothes as Chara waited with a frown. Cross then walked out with new clothes as He opened the door "Come on chara" He looked at chara and he's gone, Cross rolled his eyes to the door and went outside his room to be greeted with running 'kids' 'Another morning with these idiots' He sighed and went to the dining area ignoring the background shouts from the so called 'kids'. "KILLER GET BACK HERE" Dust screamed as He ran after killer while dragging Horror and Clear behind them using her phone while also running.

They reached the dining area as Killer got in and shuts the door in front of Dust making him hit the door and fall back as Clear hit dust and horror and fell "O-0Oo-Ow" She glitched, Cross stepped away from them and opened the door revealing a laughing killer, Cross walked to his seat and Sat down and eats his food. Nightmare arrived behind Clear, Horror and Dust and glared at them as the 3 stood up and bow down at nightmare and ran inside the Dining area, The others also arrived and they all started eating. Cross finished first as he stood up and walked out the dining area, Killer noticed him "Hey, Where ya going cross?" Killer asked "Oh, A date." He left to the Front door. Clear spitted her food out "DATE?!?" Clear, Dust and Killer all shouted in unison, Nightmare got mad from the loud behavior as they all gulped. Cross got out the castle "Alright, Time for the mission (get ready :DD *uses a reference cuz I wanted to*)" He then jumped in a portal and Arrived in a AU, He looked around and it seems like it's Dreamtale. He looked at the burnt down houses and wore his hood.