Chapter 2 | Ships? (Part 1 - Bad guys)

Tomorrow morning, Cross went out his bedroom and looked at the time, It was 4 am. He sighed knowing who was awake at this time of the dat, He walked up to the kitchen and saw that he was correct, Killer and Clear. He walked up to them and looked at what they're cooking "What are you two doing?" He asked "We're cooking obviously" Clear said and continued "But why and what the fuck are you guys cooking?" He asked again "Omelette!" Killer said "SHUSH" Clear and cross shushed killer cuz it's still too early "Ok then..... I'll be at the activity area-" "wait, hold on. Why are you so early to wake up?" Clear asked, Cross looked at her "Oh, I just woke up. I couldn't sleep so... Yeah" he said and walked away.

Before he could go out the kitchen, Chyrus came busting in "Yo" Cross, Clear and Killer looked at him "Wtf" Cross whispered, Killer did a "> .>" Face then continued cooking and saying a silent "Good morning" to Chyrus. Cross waved at chyrus as Chyrus waved back, Chyrus walked over to Clear and Clear stepped away "Go away" She said "Nu-uh" Clear was about to run but Chy hugged her "Gimme a smooch" He said as Clear Glitched "NO!" she whisper shouted as she was pushing his face away, Cross is disgusted as Killer laughs.

Cross went to the activity room/area and saw Error "Error why are you so early today?" Error flinched as He hid the puppet he was making "NoThInG, CaN't I wAkE uP eArLy?" He asked as Cross shrugged "Not like you can't, I'm just asking.." he said and sat down a sofa, Grabs some chocolate bar as C!chara showed up looking at cross, Cross eats the chocolate "isn't it too early to eat chocolate?" Chara asked "nothing is too early or late when it comes to chocolate and tacos" He said and chuckled after, He continued. Chara facepalmed "whatever you say dumbhead" He said and sat beside Cross, Error looked at Cross weirded out "WhO aRe YoU tAlKiNg To?" He asked "It's chara.... Just continue your bullshit" He said as Error rolled his eyes "FiNe" He said.

7 am, Breakfast for the gang, Cross was at the Dining area with Error, Chyrus was sitting down next to dust and with an empty sit beside them, Cross knows that Those seats are reserved for Clear and Horror so he just sat at other seats beside Kryx, Fell sat down beside Cross and Swapfell sat beside Fell (I know some of you don't include SF and Fell to the bad guys but ey- just roll with it-) Nightmare showed up and sat on his chair, Clear, Horror and Killer went in last and sat down the empty seats, Oh and Killer is now sitting on Nightmare's lap because he ordered Killer to do so. Clear beside Chyrus and Dust beside Horror, They started to eat as Horror was being fed by dust, Nightmare got all his eyes on Killer, Chyrus trying to feed Clear but clear is still a Tsundere who doesn't wanna flipping show her love to him even though they are already a thing and everybody knows it, Error just sat there and stare at the puppet he created.

Cross, Fell, Swapfell and Kryx feels very left out and Disgusted while eating cuz of the sounds of sweetness from the other, Cross finisged first as he stood up and walked out the dining area and to the training area, He summoned his large knife as he began to slash dummies.