Chapter 6 | Dreamtale

Cross walked around, He saw the Broken down Tree of nightmare and dream as he walked closer to it. He reached the tree and saw Dream sitting on a rock, He flinched not expecting Dream will be in the first AU He went into. Dream is holding the old Cloth with the sun that was wrapped around their Tree before it was torn down. Dream looking up at the sky while listening to the silence and the Winds howling, He heard a Stick cracked behind him as he looked behind him. Cross froze in place as Dream stood up and summoned his bow and Aimed at Cross in defense "WHAT'RE YOU PLANNING? STAY BACK" He shouted, Dream also looks like he's in the verge of Crying, Cross puts his hands up "Woah there umm-" Cross's sweat drops, Dream sniffled "You better back away or I won't Hesitate!" Dream glared, Cross kept his hands up "I won't do anything to you princess, Jeez" He said "Liar! You're my brother's pawn!" Dream said, Cross looked offended "Pawn? No, Excuse you" He answered "Whatever! You're one of his gang!" Dream backed away "I am although being bad is tiring don't you think?" Cross asked as Dream kept backing away as Dream tripped on a Broken Root as he shot his arrow accidentally almost hitting cross, Cross dodged the arrow as Dream fell on his bottom.

Dream hissed in pain "Ow.." He rubbed his arse, He looked at a pale cross (if skeleton could get paler "Oh my-" Dream stood up and walked to cross "I'm so sorry about that- It was for self-defense!" Dream scratched his nape, Cross stood up and dusts his self off "It's ok" He looked at dream "What are you even doing in here, doesn't this give you negative feelings cuz of the past?" Cross asked, Dream sat on the rock "Yeah.. but the nostalgia of what we used to be and what we used to do when we were young is where I find hope..." Dream smiled, Cross sat beside him "Hope of?" He asked "Hope of bringing back the old days..." Dream looked at cross "Oh, I see" He looked at the cloth with the sun and picked it up, Dream looked at it and giggles a bit "We used to use that as a Blanket or a tent when we were younger" Dream caressed the cloth with a warm smile, Cross looked at dream as he looked back at the cloth "It seems like you guys used to have fun huh.." Cross said, Dream looked at cross "Is something wrong?" Dream asked, Cross shrugged it off "nothing.." He responded "What are you doing in here anyway?" Dream asked causing cross to flinch.

Cross thought of a excuse "well, I was looking around AUs and thought I'll check this one as well" Cross explained "I see" Dream responds as he stood up and grabbed cross's hands, Cross looked at him confused "Since I'm doing the same thing, Wanna join me?" Dream smiled "Oh, Sure" Cross stood up as dream summoned a Portal and walked in with cross behind him as it closes afterwards.