| all is well |

4 Months Later

FINN

I sat atop a cliff as I meditated, allowing myself to be embraced fully by the Force. Some time has passed since the attack but like always we tried to make the best of the situation. Clean water hasn't been much of a problem since the place has a large source of it and not to mention how the planet was deeming with life. My days has pretty much been a routine ever since we settled here.

I'd wake up early, train until it's evening then help out at the base with whatever they need me to. It may be a tight schedule but if it means getting myself ready then I am by no means complaining. Rey has been teaching me most of the things I need to know other than meditation which she said is best to do it independently to know what works best for me. It took me some time but I finally got the hang of it.

REY

I went back to the base to see Poe standing outside the cave, looking up towards the hill where Finn usually goes as he turned back, giving me a nod. I smiled as I made my way next to him. I was still recovering from my wounds but they weren't as bad as they used to be.

" Is he going to be up there for a while?" Poe asked, still staring at the cliff

" If he needs to be, what's up?" I replied with a curious tone. He motioned his head towards the sea where the remains of the Death Star laid. Remnants of a war-filled past laid, rotting.

"Most of our supplies to repair the ships has run out. I was thinking of heading there to search for parts I can salvage from the wreck."

I glanced over to the Death Star that was laying there. We needed the ships to be fully operational and ready for anything.

" You're right Poe. Let's go see what we can find." I said determined as I carefully slide down the slope with a scrap piece of metal.

"Yeah right." Poe replied still staring upward before turning to find me waiting for him at the edge. He did a double take to make sure he wasn't seeing things before sliding down alongside BB8.

" Wait Rey, you sure you want to do this?" Poe asked me. I slung my bag over my shoulder and holstered in my staff as I looked up at him.

" I was a scavenger remember, Poe? Or should I say spice runner?" I playfully teased him as I got onboard the floating raft that was sitting on the surface of the water. BB8 beeped as he joined me on the raft leaving Poe standing there, glaring at me for saying that.

"Buddy I think it's best if you stayed back for this one. I don't want the water to mess up your circuits." Poe told BB8. He beeped sadly as he went back to the coast.

I turned back to face Poe as I motioned for him to come onboard to which he complied with. The current of the water was less violent compared to when I first sailed towards the Death Star so it was a considerably smooth sailing until
we crashed into the ruins. I was clearly not a good sailor. Poe who landed on a piece of the Death Star helped me up before we both ventured further into the ruin. We explored the much darker parts of the ruin which I didn't get to when I first stepped foot on the place. Poe took out his headgear with a flashlight on it and turned it on. I, on the other just activated my lightsaber.

"Where are we?"

"Engine Bay."

"You know this place?"

"No. . . I just saw the sign hanging over your head." He said as he headed in the dark area. I followed suit and began to take a closer look at the parts and scraps laying around.