Their History

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL AND ITS CHARACTERS

"EHHHH?!" Everyone exclaimed even Master Makarov. Natsu looked at them with questioning look.

"What? It's what it says here."

"What does this mean?" Gray said.

"What do you mean 'what does this mean?'?" Natsu frowned.

"Levy said that that book's scripture is unknown yet you're able to read it. Don't you find that strange?"

Natsu's frown deepen.

"I don't get you Elsa. Igneel taught me these type letters, of course I would know them, idiot. He said he made it and we’re only the ones who can understand it."

Lucy gasped. Everyone who heard what Natsu says, gasped. She held Natsu's arm.

"Then do you know what this means Natsu?"

"What?" He answered, insulted.

"Oh I got you now, Lu-chan!"

"Me too, Love Rival."

"Mhmm, that seems acceptable."

Then they got what she's trying to say except of course the densest of them all.

"Lucy-san meant that if you can read what's in the book Natsu-san and Igneel taught you those letters then this book-" Wendy was cut off by Natsu's happy and excited voice.

"Is Igneel's!" He shouted. Fire coming out of his mouth that burned Gray, Lucy, and Gajeel.

"What the hell, Salamander? Do you wanna have a go?!" Gajeel said.

"You're on, Fire shit! Ice Make: Lan-"

Erza banged Gray's head before he can finish the spell. He looked at Erza who was looking softly at Natsu.

He looked too.

Natsu was looking at the book longingly. The sparkle of his eyes were like Asuka's whenever Alzack and Bisca returns from a long job: gladness, pride, sadness, love. A lot of emotions can be mirrored from those onyx orbs.

He smiled. Natsu looks vulnerable and something inside him wants to protect that fire breathing guy.

"Natsu, would you like to read what's written inside? Or would you rather read it alone?" Master said softly while patting Natsu's arm.

"Of course, Jii-chan! I want to read it with all of you. This is, after all, a family matter.” He said happily.

Everyone waited in anticipation as Natsu opened the book carefully...

If this book lands on anybody’s hands, and if by any chance you’re able to read what’s written, then I suggest you to find Natsu Dragneel. If you read further, your life will be taken away in the most painful way that exceeds your imaginations. This book was made solely for my son, Natsu Dragneel and his succeeding descendants.

Natsu, my son, if you’re reading this, I am telling you to prepare your heart and your mind. Some information might cause you damage and I don’t want to take a risk. I want you to proceed to the next page if you deem yourself ready. It’d be better to be around the people you trust the most and the people that love, cares, trust and knows who you really are. This will answer your unending questions. I was hoping to be the one to answer your every question but alas, time, fate, destiny and responsibility seems to prevent me from doing so.