OPERATION Saving Mr. Dragneel

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL AND PLEASE, CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

OPEN FOR REQUESTS

After Natsu walked out on them, the guild was silent. No one dared to talk because they were still absorbing what they've heard.

Then the doors slammed open.
"Natsu! I'm back!" Happy shouted happily. He was grinning widely but it vanished when he saw the guild members.

"What happened here?" He looked around. "Where's Natsu?"

That's when Lucy spoke.

"Happy, Natsu found out his past." She said in a cracked voice.
"Really? How? Then he should be happy, right? Where's he now?" Then Lucy broke into sobs.
"He wasn't happy." Gray said.
"Why?"
"His past... It was something you don't want to happen. His past is..." Wendy wasn't able to continue. She's too afraid.
"His past is Zeref." Erza continued.

Happy was too stunned after Carla stated what happened.
'It can't be. But no matter what, Natsu is still Natsu.'  He thought.

Six days later.
GRAY'S POV
After Natsu walked out, the guild hasn't been the same. Instead of the usual noise and fights, the members are talking hushedly in their tables.

"Happy, how's Natsu?" I heard Lucy said.
I looked behind me to find the blue exceed looking gloomy while on the brink of crying.

"Natsu won't talk to me. He kept on lying on his bed. I even offered him my fish but he won't even budge." then he cried.
"Lucy, Gray, everyone, please save Natsu. He hasn't even eat a single grain. I'm worried. I'm not used seeing him sinking in depression. He'll just go and take a shower then he'll lie down again." He said in between sobs.
"I want the old Natsu back. I miss his laughter. His eyes were so sad I can't even say that he's the Natsu we know. Please save him."
Elfman was wailing loudly. I held back my tears.

"Everyone, we all know how Natsu's feeling now. I don't blame him. Being the reason of the chaos that happened, it's not a light burden to carry. BUT, it already happened centuries ago. The past should be buried in the past. What matters is now. So today, we shall start OPERATION: SAVING MISTER DRAGNEEL!" Master said while standing on the counter.

The guild errupted in cheers.
"To save Natsu is a man!" Elfman shouted.
"Everyone, thank you!" Happy said.
"It's okay Happy. After all, we all miss having fight with that Fire Princess." I said and I can almost hear him retorting back, 'ICE PRINCESS!'
"you know that if Natsu heard that, you're dead." Lucy grinned.
"I know." I just answered.

And so, the planning begun.

Lead by Erza, of course. She's too enthusiastic with these things. But you should just let it go or else...
God, I even shiver at the thought.