"we are just friends" chr 1

it was late in the evening johnny had called me to tell me to meet him outside my house in 30 minutes, me and my mother had gotten in a fight that morning. when johnny called me i got out of bed and put on a pair of blue jeans a basic black T-shirt i tucked it into my jeans i put on a belt followed with white socks and my black converse, i was done getting ready when i heard johnny pull up to my house in his old red mustang. as i went out the door i heard my mom yell at me i didn't care i was still mad about the fight we had that morning   "hey johnny cakes" i said getting in his car "hey pretty girl" he replied, i didn't know were he was taking me but i didn't bother asking i was just happy that i was with him. he made me so happy yes i liked hanging out with the rest of the gang but hanging out alone with him just was different. about 10
mins down the road he pulled into a drive in movie, there was a bunch of socs at the door waiting to get in. johnny looked at me "do you wanna stay here or we could do something else" he said his voice shaking i knew he was still scared of the socs after yk he got beat up a couple of times "we can do whatever you want" i said looking at him "what time do you need to be home" he replied i shrugged the thought of going home made me sick.  johnny got out of the car he gestured for me to follow him out of the car. we jumped over the gate lucky the socs didn't see us or they just thought we were one of them. johnny pulled out a pack of cigarettes as he lit one i took one too, i didn't really liked smoking but it made me look cool, i didn't wanna be the black sheep of the group. "wanna sit down?" johnny asked me "sure" i said as he started walking to the chairs the movie started but i wasn't paying attention i was staring at johnny god he is so handsome i thought sizing him up he was wearing his blue jeans and his black tank top underneath his jean jacket that was just a little bit to big i guess it was dallys, with his dark brown hair slicked back. he caught staring "what are you looking at?" johnny said smirking "uh you? what else would i be looking at." i snapped back at him "woah woah calm down there pretty girl" oh god when he calls me that i melt it started getting colder i cuddled up to johnny he looked down at me "what? you cold??" "y-yes" i said my teeth chattering "get up i will fix that" johnny said taking off his jacket he handed it to me it was slightly warm from his body heat "t-thank you" i replied and put it on it smelt like alcohol and cigarettes i liked that smell so i didn't mind "ur gonna get cold" i said when johnny sat back down "no i wont it's okay i'm more worried about you getting cold then me" putting his arm around me i just smiled the movie was almost over i wasn't even paying attention but johnny liked it so i sat there with him "do you wanna go back to the car?" i said with a bored tone "yea sure" johnny said yawning i could tell that he was tired we walked back to the car talking about the movie. all of the socs that we seen earlier had left probably to go to a party, johnny started up the car as we pulled out he asked me "do you wanna stay over to pony's house with me tonight we can sleep on the couch i'm sure that they won't mind" "uh how are we both gonna fit on the the couch??" i said confused "you can sleep on top of me" johnny said "um okay?" i replied he acted like it was normal we were only friends but i just don't wanna admit that i'm in love with him. we got to pony's house the door was always unlocked as usual pony had told me that it was always unlocked just in case one of the gang needed a place to stay we walked in quietly johnny took off his shirt and layed down on the couch i took his jacket off and put it on the table i layed on top of him his chest was so warm it was kinda nice i could hear his heart beat slowly down as he fell asleep.