"we are just friends"chap 3

*y/n writing in her diary*  me and johnny were getting closer by the day i could kinda see his feelings for me coming through now and then y/n heard a bang on ur window! as you walked up to it you seen johnny and the gang in ur drive way waiting for you "hey guys" y/n said pulling open the window "what ya doing here?" "omg she forgot" soda said sadly "i forgot what??" said y/n "the party!" johnny said excited "ooooh yea let me put some clothes on and i will be out okay?" "okayyyy" the gang said. i put on ripped jeans and a gray shirt with a leather jacket followed with my black converse, "hey mom i'm going out with the gang be back soon" "okay sweetie but if you do stay out again with that little johnny boy i'm leaving tmr morning" "ok mom" y/n said opening the door walking out "hey pretty girl" johnny said when i walked out "hey johnny cakes" dally just stared at y/n "uh hey dally you good?" "y-y-yea" he said kinda embarrassed he just he just continued staring at me "are u sure there's nothing wrong?" "yes ur just really pretty" dally said coming closer to me i could tell johnny didn't like that i thought he wasn't going to say anything "HEY DALLY stay away from her REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD U?" johnny said angrily "oh? no i dont remember why don't you tell y/n about it?" dally said in a teasing way "no i'm not telling her shut up dallas." johnny snapped back they all went quite "it's okay johnny let's just go to that party you guys were talking about." i said breaking the silence.