"we are just friends" chr 2

as i opened my eyes i seen pony boy standing over me and johnny smirking i knew that he was going to make some smart remarks about me sleeping on top of johnny. johnny sat up i guess he forgot i was on top of him "good morning love birds" pony boy said jokingly "uh good morning?" johnny said half asleep in his raspy morning voice. i got up off of johnny yawing i had totally forgot about going home until pony boy asked why i stayed over instead of going
home he knew that i liked staying home. so i told him about the fight between me and my mom the gang really liked my mom because she was different around them i wish she was like that all the time, i put on johnny's jacket it was cold in the morning at their house. soda got out of bed he walked out in to the living room where me and johnny were sitting on the couch and pony was making breakfast "hey y/n! why are you here so early in the morning?" he said sitting at the table "oh i stayed over last night with johnny" "ooooouuu with johnny? y'all dating or something?" he said looking at johnny. "um no we are just friends" said johnny with a serious tone that made my stomach drop i really like him and i wish we could be more then friends. "yea right i always thought y'all would be cute together they were cuddling when i walked out" said pony joining in "oooooooouuuu" said soda. "okay that's enough we are just friends nothing more" i noticed that johnny was blushing but i didn't say anything the thought of him saying we were just friends really made me sick.