𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂

Glancing at the small ray of light coming from outside, the lady sprung to her feet. Walking slowly into the small window. She watch the humans in capes and commoner clothes walking pass each other.

"...Ice cream" A voice escape her mouth when she saw a little child enjoying her food.

"Do you want to eat some?" a sweet voice suddenly asked from her back. The lady tilted her head to see her frail older sister. "I'll get one for you, Severine." she continued, warm smile not leaving her beautiful face.

"No, Finesse onee-sama. You do not have to trouble yourself for my selfish request."

A giggle escape from the older lady's mouth. "It's okay, Severine." Finesse walk towards the window, standing beside her little sister. Finesse attempted to hold her hand but Severine backed away.

"Please do refrain from touching a commoner, Finesse onee-sama" said Severine, walking a few steps back from her. Finesse couldn't help but to lose her smile because of it.

She knew why Severine is keeping a distance to her despite being sisters. Not because Finesse may transfer her poor health to her, but because Severine is a child of a commoner from the outskirts of Clover Kingdom and a nobleman from one of the royal families, House of Kira.

Finesse inherited her dead mother's sickness. Her adoptive Father traveled around the kingdom after her wife's death, leaving an infant child alone. He soon fell in love again to a commoner from a far away village and decided to marry her. Severine's mother died because of an unknown disease. Their Father died soon after from unbearable sadness.

The House of Kira took the child and raise it the same as the other noble children. But discrimination cannot be avoid. The other noble families cannot accept the poor child and titled Severine as the disgrace of the royal family.

The Magic Parliament demand an execution to the 6 year old child. Severine didn't cry nor showed any fear. She just stood in the middle of hell without any sign of hope in her eyes. Its like as if she was already ready to die.

Finesse couldn't do anything but to watch her little sister suffer. Just in time for the execution, Mereoleona Vermillion, who has a great sense of justice and fair judgment, arrived at the scene. The Lioness showed an immense amount of power that made all the nobles shivered in fear. Mereoleona proposed to the Magical Parliament that if Severine inherited the noble power of her father, they will grant Severine a pardon.

"Severine..."

Fortunately she inherited their fathers powers and escape her death. But what happened in the past left a huge scar on her heart. Severine lock herself inside and never step out of her room for years.

"...let's run away."

~

"W-what is the meaning of this, Finesse onee-sama? this is what you meant of running away?" Severine anxiously muttered.

Finesse let out a chuckle "My, my Seve, calm down." waiving her frail hands infront of her.

"Finesse onee-sama, let's go back to the palace---" the older lady cutted her off, not giving her a chance to speak again.

"We are waiting for someone. Please endure with me a little longer, yeah?"

She didn't have a choice but to nod. Finesse is a pure blooded royal, Severine couldn't possibly disobey her.

Severine woke up in a run down house with weird and noisy humans residing in. Finesse did her best to pursue her but Severine is to hard, so she use violence and drug Severine while she was asleep and brought her to Black Bulls quarters with the help of Finral, who is a member of Black Bulls.

"Yami-san is already here!" yelled by the small delinquent guy with purple glasses, Magna.

"What do you intend to do, Finesse onee-sama?"

Severine is getting more anxious. Thousands of thoughts circled on her mind. Thinking if the servants will found out that Finesse is not inside her room. The servants would not possibly check Severine's room, they treated her poorly as if she was not also a child of the royal family. Sneaking outside the palace is wrong, in the first place she knew her sister is planning something stupid when she asked to run away.

"I arrange Yami-san to let you join his squad" Finesse clapped her hands in enjoyment.

"W-what? what do you mean---" Severine was cutted by a sudden deep voice.

"Isn't this to erotic?" said the muscular man with a cigar on his mouth, looking down at Severine who is tied down on a chair.

"Captain! I thought you like girls who likes to drink more?!" said the pink haired witch, Vanessa, in a flirty tone, clinging her hands around his arms.

"Oh, my, I'm sorry." Finesse gasped, covering her mouth in a noble woman way. "We have to tie her so she won't run away" she slowly loosen the rope.

"I don't intend to escape, Onee-sama. But this is absurd." Severine stood on her feet, touching her wrist gently as it was hurt from the tight rope earlier.

Finesse just shrugged "My, my Seve, come on, greet your Squad Captain."

"Oh right, about that. Sir Julius and I discussed it will be better if Ms.Half Royalty will join Mr.Weird Hairstyle's squad instead." Yami-san brought the cigar out of his mouth "He's her fiance anyway." exhaling a smoke.

"Ma-my brother?! is getting married?!" Noelle sprung to her feet, slamming her hands on the table.

"Its fiance, Noelle. Calm down." Finral interrupted.

"Its the same! they are getting married sooner or later! and do not interrupt me! I'm royalty." Flipping her hair to the side.

"And again, I'm your Senpai!" Finral shot back.

"Captain Nozel is getting married to her?! that's amazing!" Asta yelled, stars flickering on his eyes. "Congratulations, Severine. Oh, Is it okay for me to call you Severine? your name sounds pretty."

"W-what, no, it's okay. Thank you" Severine slightly bow as a sign of appreciation. Although royalties do not have to, Severine do not consider herself as one.

"He will be here in a minute." Yami-san declared, exhaling another smoke. "I think he's here. Just in time."

Severine felt shivers down her spine. The wooden door opened itself, revealing a silver-white haired man, the pendant hanging on his hair says it all, he is from the House of Silva, one of the royal families.

"Hey, Mr. Weird Hairstyle." Yami greeted, raising his other hand, but was ignored by Nozel.

"Do not talk to me, foreigner."

Nozel flip his cape, walking over to her future wife's side, his eyes squint in worry when he saw a bruise on her wrist. Nozel acted like he didn't care and face behind.

"Let's go"

Severine said her farewell and gratitude to everyone before heading out. Finesse gave her a warm embrace. "I'll visit soon."

"Please take care of her for me, Finral-san."

"Do not worry. I wish for your happiness, Seve-chan."

I do hope Finral will marry my sister instead of his brother Langris. Everyone knew they love each other but the arrange marriage of Langris to my sister is in the way. The happiness in my sister's eyes is clear to me when Finral is with her.

"Finesse onee-sama, goodbye."

~

~

"Nothing's stronger than a determined woman"
- Mereoleona Vermillion