𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Its been 3 days, Severine settled herself comfortably in Silver Eagles base, surrounded by trees and beast. Nozel didn't show up since that night and never gave her a mission or anything to do as a personnel. Few members of the squad started a conversation with her but others still think of her differently, Severine doesn't mind either way.

Tonight, Severine plans to do her usual rountine. Sneaking at night to give out the simples clothes that she sew herself to the commoners realm.

Severine decided to take a short tour around the quarters. Almost all the members are not in the base right now to attend their designated missions.

Severine found herself entering a room full of huge frames of captains before Nozel. At the end, is a frame of someone, someone very important, however it is covered in red cloth. In curiosity, she slightly peaked, raising the end of the cloth. What she saw made her chest tighten.

"Acier Silva"

The Silver Eagles former captain is Nozel Silva's mother who died because of a curse place on her after giving birth to Noelle. Its the same to Severine's mother.

Nozel is a just a boy who look up to his mother. Out of the 4 children of the House of Silva, Nozel is the only one who inherited her mothers magic while the rest got their fathers water attributes. Despite of his seen arrogant behavior, Nozel treasure everyone who is close to him, specifically his younger siblings.

"Maybe I should go"

She let out a heavy sigh. Severine took a last glimpse on the portrait then headed out. Making sure no one saw her. She head back to her room, gathering her stuffs and box, she then headed outskirts.

~

Nozel and the other 2 squad members, Nils and Curtis, were surveilling the area. They positioned themselves in different angles to get a close look to anything suspicious. The team were task to arrest the bandits that will show up in the middle of the night. According to the Magic Emperor, the bandits main target is the gem, who's now in the hand by the head of the village.

Nozel keep his guard up, expecting the bandits sooner than the predicted time of arrival. And he wasn't wrong. The bandits showed up in full gear, attacking them as best that they could but did not intend to kill them as they need to atone for their sins.

The team immediately wiped most of them out. Nils and Curtis fought with the other guys while Nozel fought who seems to be their leader. However, a familiar lady, flying in the sky caught his eyes that made his guard down and resulted for the enemy to stab his right arm.

"Captain!" Nils and Curtis roared.

Nozel went back to his senses and immediately finish him. Nils and Curtis rushed to his side as soon as they restrain the bandits.

"Are you okay, Captain Nozel?"

"This is nothing." Nozel said with a stone face, pulling the sword out of his arm "Bring them to the royal capital for now. I'll report later, tell that to Sir Julius."

"Yes, we understand. But, Captain, where are you going?"

"Something precious to me just escape."

"Something what?--- Captain! wait! you are hurt!"

It was to late, Nozel flew into the sky to follow her. He search for her using the mana that left a trail. After a few minutes of searching, above and below, he finally saw her. She's standing infront of a church, near the village that they fought earlier. Nozel immediately went to her side.

"What are you doing far from the quarters in the middle of the night, when I remembered I didn't give you any order to be here."

"N-nozel-sama"