21 ➵ I'd Literally Go Out of My Freaking Mind

Tiana had texted her mom to tell her to go home, that she was dealing with something, but she'd be fine. After a phone call and a promise that she would be back as soon as she could, she'd agreed, telling her not to get in trouble, but Caleb had only agreed to let her go once she promised she wasn't going to have sex with Isaac. Michelle had been more supportive on that front, if anything encouraging, but Tiana knew she was only half joking. She went straight to the boys locker room after that to talk to Isaac and Scott, even tough Scott had told her to go home and stay safe.

She joined them just as the Sheriff approached them, becoming part of the conversation, even though she could see Scott wanted to protest to her presence. "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try and figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot so that means..." He paused, looking down sadly. "Hell, I don't know what it means. Um... Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him.."

"We'll call you," Isaac told him.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something," Scott tried.

"We'll find him. Promise," Tiana added. She was really terrified now, terrified that Stiles was hurt, or worse, dead. With the way the night was shaping, that would be a fitting ending to it. A sad, horrifying ending, but fitting.

"Yeah." The Sheriff nodded. "I'll see you, okay?"

Coach came over to talk just after that. "McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach," Scott replied.

"Alright." Coach began to walk away, but he turned back. "I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenburg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenburg." Tiana snickered a little. "I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will," Scott nodded.

"I know." Coach looked at Tiana. "What're you doing in here?"

"Congratulating my boyfriend and his team for winning the championship game?" Tiana answered.

"Oh, right." He looked a little worriedly between Tiana and Isaac. "Well... Use protection." And then he walked away. Tiana's cheeks heated up as she made eye contact with Isaac for a brief moment, growing even more embarrassed when Isaac smirked at her.

As what appeared to be the last of the people exited the room, Scott and Isaac pushed themselves off of the lockers. "Is that everyone?" Scott asked, Isaac moving to check.

Isaac let out a small huff. "I think so." Scott was busy taking the door off of Stiles' locker. As Isaac turned around, Scott dropped the door entirely bent out of shape, onto the ground. Scott took some articles of clothing, a shirt and a shoe, from the locker. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah, we both are," Scott responded, handing Isaac the shoe. Tiana had already tried calling and texting Stiles multiple times. He hadn't answered any of them.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac questioned, looking with disgust at the footwear in his hand.

Scott looked away, causing Tiana and Isaac to look too. He took a step forward, frowning. Derek stood there, another man with him. He was older than Derek, but not old. In fact, Tiana really couldn't tell how old he was. Hold on... That's Peter. The guy who'd helped Tiana find dresses at Macy's for the winter formal. "We need to talk," Derek stated.

"All of us," Peter added.

"Holy shit," Scott mumbled. What's so special about this guy? His excellent taste in fashion? "What the hell is this?"