𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 & 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛

Is it weird to compare life with a cup of your favorite instant noodles?

Just like a book, you can't really judge it by just its cover. Once you uncover it, you'll be surprise at how beautiful it can be.

It may look as a dull and dry mixture of flour and other ingredients but the seasonings will definitely add flavor to its dull existence.

The waiting may be the most torturous part specially if you're too eager to satisfy the craving you've been holding on for so long. But waiting was never too bad.

As its warm steam hit your skin, and your senses finally get a taste of the product of your waiting, all the patience and attention you gave to it will be all worth it in the end.

She's all worth it.

His patience was tested for days, months, years. Heck, the test already started by the first time he landed his eyes on her.

Tsukishima thought that he already got all he needed in life until he met Y/N.

Never did he realise how he longed for another human's touch, or someone's endless talking and laugh. How he never really met anyone eye to eye before she barged in and stole the peace in his perfectly quiet life.

At night, he would find himself just staring at the ceiling of his dark room. The knot on his chest will never go away no matter how hard he tried to ignore it. Which is a surprise since he's really good at that game.

But with his lips on her, his hands finally feeling the warmth of her skin, and her intoxicating scent filling the gap of his senses, the tight knot on his chest started to loosen up that he can now breathe at ease.

Their lips molded perfectly with each other and he can't help but to want more as his hand held the side of her neck, and the pad of his thumb grazing so lightly on the soft skin of her cheek.

It was nothing like the small, innocent kisses they used to share. All the longing and need for each other poured out on the interaction they waited for so long.

His hand almost burned the bare skin of her back underneath her shirt as she found herself on his lap. She can't even remember how she got there but she didn't dare move away, sharing the warmth they haven't felt in years.

The only thing that stopped them is the need for oxygen. Their soft pants fill the air with the unknown intensity his eyes held as he looked at her flushed face, then her lips.

After 2 years of waiting, a few seconds is already too long for him and he'll make sure he'll never waste any more again as he crashed his lips against her soft pair once again, lifting her up with his hands in support so she wouldn't fall.

The trip to his room felt long before her back met with the soft mattress. His scent that she missed is all over her and it's making her head spin in a foreign sense she haven't felt before.

His hands were warm and gentle. His fingers and lips lightly grazed on her skin that he haven't reached before.

The barriers between their skin were long discarded on the floor, and even his eyeglasses are on the same place as their clothes.

Even without his glasses on, he can clearly see the beauty underneath him with only the moonlight sipping through the window illuminating her skin. Just like the moon who will not be complete with any star in the night sky.

Just like how he will never be complete without her.

His eyes softened when her hand reached for his cheek, then along his yellow locks that he let to grow, remembering how she wanted to see them longer.

"It looks good on you, Kei-kun."

How can she make his heart well up so good everytime with that smile? He acted tough to everyone around him so he shouldn't be on the verge of breaking down now.

He can't help it, he missed her so bad.

As their lips met again, he whispered the words that were left unsaid for so long.

"I love you, Y/N."

The rest of the night was spent in each other's arms and embrace. Their bodies tangled and connected with all the longing they bottled in.

He was the most gentle. Making sure she's comfortable and also enjoying the moment only the two of them can share, pouring all the love they weren't able to convey for years.

All the waiting is sure worth it.

xx