𝙺𝚎𝚒 & 𝚈/𝙽

It's been a year now when Y/N came back home and started attending the same university as Tsukishima.

Sendai University is her first choice since they are one of the schools who offers management and culinary courses that's near home. That's why she wasn't expecting that he's going to attend the same university when Akiteru told her about his school of choice.

But since his place is near the university and her new internship, she finally agreed to share the apartment with him 10 months ago.

It is more convenient to live near the university anyway.

One of their agreements is that they'll split up the payment for the rent as well as the bills. Tsukishima was against it at first but she made her point that she live there as well and she doesn't want to just rely on him in terms of money.

She's getting paid for her internship even though her parents are also sending her allowance every month.

In terms of house chores, they split them evenly depending on their schedule.

Probably the only struggle they had is their sleeping arrangement.

She doesn't have much stuff to bring in and the place is big enough for the two of them with an overview of the park. But it only has 1 bedroom.

After hours of discussions and debates due to each other volunteering to sleep on the couch, Y/N finally gave up and Tsukishima slept in the couch for about a week before they both agreed to share the bed.

It was awkward at first, of course.

It wasn't the first time that they'll share the same bed but they are not in highschool anymore.

Tsukishima is already 22 and soon to graduate. By next year, he'll start working at the Sendai Museum.

Y/N just turned 21 that year as well. She was offered to continue working on the hotel she's having her internship but she always wanted to set up her own pastry shop or start with a mini cafe.

They also got in touch with everyone at Karasuno and that night, they are about to hold a mini reunion in the usual restaurant they used to go every after game.

"Y/N, we're going to be late."

Tsukishima called out by the door, already wearing his shoes and hands tucked inside his coat.

He's been waiting for almost half an hour now for her to fix her hair.

A couple of shuffling and whatever item is being knocked off the floor, Y/N finally emerged from the bedroom when she finally decided to just let her hair down.

"Sorry, Kei-kun. Why is it so hard to be a girl?"

She let out a sigh that puffed her cheeks after wearing her shoes.

"Because you're a girl?"

"Hm... that makes sense."

Tsukishima opened the door for the two of them and made sure that it is locked before heading out of the building.

Winter is around the corner that's why the weather is colder than usual.

The trip back to Miyagi isn't that far but they needed to walk a couple of blocks from the apartment to the main road so they can ride the train instead.

"Ne, Kei-kun. What if I'm a boy? Will you still date me?"

Y/N asked out of nowhere while they are walking along the sidewalk.

Tsukishima just took a side glance at her curious gaze, swiftly switching places with her so she will be inside the sidewalk and completely dismissing the question.