1. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL...

"Bye Izuku, see you later."his mom said as she drove away. Izuku was standing in front of the world's greatest school for heroes. Comparing it with UA, UA was only Japan's no 1 school but FH High was world's greatest school. The admission was super tough but Izuku was invited by the principal herself.
"Ahh Izuku Midoriya,you are here."the principal said as she greeted him." I am the principal of Future Heroes High or as you know,FH High."

"We are known for making the world's finest heroes. Our system is group based. From the first day, each student is put in a group according to their quirk ability. The lowest ones get the most help by the teachers. Luckily, you are in a group that is 5th on ranking." The principal said as she fixed her glasses back on her eyes.
"The representative of your group will be here any minute."

The door opened and in came a boy who had white hair and he wore white glasses. He was a little taller than Izuku and had a smile.
"Sorry, I am late." He said as he entered. "So you are the boy the principal added to my group." The boy said as he fixed his glasses just like the principal.
"I am David Balfour. Welcome to the group. Hope we can be good friends."
The boy said and Izuku shook it slowly.
"Well,come on I still need to show you around the school." The boy said and got up." I will be taking my leave." The boy said to the principal and left with Izuku following.

  After he had shown Izuku around the school, the boy took him to class which had already started.
"You are late, Mr. David." The teacher said to the boy.
"Sorry teach, I was showing  Izuku around the school. Didn't the principal told you." The boy said as he smiled.
"Very well, so why don't you introduce yourself." The teacher said to Izuku and he moved forward.
  "Hi, I am Izuku Midoriya. I hope we can get along." Izuku said with a genuine smile.
At this some girls said,
"How cute."or " He's so cute."
"Why don't you go take a seat behind Alex." The teacher said and Izuku looked around. A boy raised his hand and said," Here new boy." He had black hair and blood crimson eyes.

Izuku walked toward him and sat behind him. He looked around and saw that on his left sat a girl with golden long hair and on his right was,.......
"It's you." Izuku said as he got close to the girl on his right. "Remember me?" Izuku asked as he pointed a finger toward himself.
"Yeah, I do.." the girl said as she got a little back. "I hope we can be friends." Izuku said as he shook her hand.
  "So you two know each other." David said as he sat on his seat looking amused at them.
" Yeah, I ran into her at a mall." Izuku replied happily.
"Okay ,you can talk after the class." The teacher said and he resumed his teaching.
Izuku was surprised that the curriculum was same.

The english class ended and the maths began, after it came,biology and then physics. Finally it was break time.
Izuku was putting books in his locker when a group of students surrounded him.
"Hey, I heard you are from UA. Is it true." A girl asked.
Another one asked,"will you be my friend" and one asked if he had met All Might.
The sudden name of All Might made Izuku remember everything he was trying to forget. His facial expression soon changed. He then felt like he was being pulled then he realized that he really was pulled out of the crowd by David.
"Sorry, about that. I thought you needed help." David said as he and Izuku began to walk towards the cafeteria.
"No, thank you, I really did need help"
He replied and they entered the cafeteria.
"Oi, here." The boy with black hair whose name as Izuku remembered was Alex waved at them.
"Well then I should introduce you to your new group." David said as he walked toward Alex.
"This is Alex Kings." David said as he motioned his hand toward the black teen.
" This is Iris Brooks." A girl with red hair waved at him.
"This is Estella Prince." At this the girl with golden hair slightly bowed her head.
"And you two already know each other." David said.
"No I don't know her, I just ran into her that's all." Izuku said.
"Her name is Alice Kings." David said motioning his hand toward the orange haired girl.
"It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can be friends." Izuku said as he passed them all a smile.
"The pleasure is all yours." Alex replied with a grin.
"We look forward to it." David said.
" Hey, Izuku why did the name of All Might suddenly changed your expressions." David asked with curiosity on his face.

To be continued....