Let's Begin...

Before we begin, I am so sorry for not updating on time. Also, I just realized that this story is coming to an end.

If you guys like izukuxoc fics then you should read hollowfiedwriter
Works.
Honestly, he is a good writer and his writing are worth reading. But the fact that his fics aren't getting much,views saddens me to the core.

I love his book, Flames of Love really much because I love Alice from Kimi to Ore no....
The point is you should read his fics.
If you can't find him on wattpad, just know that he is following me so you can easily find him there.
Now without further ado...

"Let the rehearsal begin." David said.

"Aghh. Someone should stop him." Izuku said finally getting up due to loud snoring of Alex.
It was a day before the fun fair and till then, all of them have been working hard. They had managed to make Estella join, even if it was for little time and David had to take her to an ice cream parlor after that. But it was worth it.
After getting up, he kicked Alex and he fell off the bed.
"What the hell, Izuku. How many times do I have to tell you not to do that." Alex said picking him up by the collar.
"How many times  do I have to tell you to stop snoring like a damn pig." Izuku said, grabbing his arm and twisting it around his body.
"You little shit, You will pay for that." Alex said and kicked him in the balls.

Izuku just fell down in pain.
"Huh, how's that?" Alex said looking down on Izuku .
"Cheap coming from the King himself." He said and quickly swept a kick, which made Alex fall. Using this chance, Izuku quickly got on Alex and pinned him down, Alex was on his chest while Izuku was on top of him holding his arms and pushing a knee in his back.
"That's it, I win." He said. Alex was trying to get out of his hold but couldn't.

Leaving him, Izuku went to his room,and saw Alice sleeping quietly.
Without saying anything, Izuku got next to her and was soon back in sleep.

"Izuku, wake up. Wake up Izuku or you are going to be late." Alice was shaking him in an attempt to wake him up.
"Alright , I am up."he replied getting up.
.
.
.
Izuku was out getting a few things for dinner. He had almost taken everything and was going to go back when he heard a scream of a man in an alley.
Being the hero he was, Izuku rushed toward the alley. It was dark but Izuku still got a little view of things.
A man was lying on the ground covered in blood with a pool of blood around him.
Also, someone was sitting close to him.
Izuku quickly took a fighting stance and said, "Who are you, show yourself."
"Hahahaha.....it really is you." The person said coming a little in the light.
Seeing the person, shocked him.

"Hi, Izu kun, did you miss me? You know.... I missed you a lot." She said waving at him with a knife in her hand.

"Shut up." Izuku stated angrily.
"Ahh, my Izu-kun, you don't have to be so harsh. Why don't you come with me and we can play house." She said giving  her usual smirk.

"Fortunately you are coming with me and going to jail." Izuku said and launched at her. She barely managed
to dodge it. Izuku however,quickly turned around and kicked her in the gut slamming her in the wall. The knife from her hand fell.
Seeing this as a chance, Izuku got a good grip on her. "That's it, you re coming with me." Izuku stated.

"Am I." She said and Izuku felt a needle enter his neck. He barely managed to turn around and saw that the person who did was the one who fell on the ground.
"What the...." Izuku murmured before falling face first.
"Yeah, it's done. We are coming." Toga said.
.
.
David was waiting for Izuku's return along with Iris and Alice. Both Alex and Estella had gone to sleep. It was 12:47am and he still hadn't returned.
Finally the door knob, turned which got their attention but much to their disappointment, it wasn't Izuku but Aizawa who had returned from his night patrol.

"Why are still up."  was the first thing he said.
"Excuse me sir, have you seen Izuku, he still hasn't returned." Alice said almost at the brink of crying.
"No I haven't. You need to calm down. Sit down and tell me what happened." He said and motioned for her to sit with the others.
.
.
"So he left at 7:00pm and still hasn't returned, and he hasn't even contacted any of you..... ....Well this is serious,..... Alice and Iris stay here. David come with me. We must inform Nezu about this." He said and both of them were about to go when Alice suddenly held David's hand.
He turned back to look at her and she was crying.

"Please, bring him back safe." Alice said and David hugged her and said, "I will."

After hearing everything, Nezu quickly got some of the heroes on finding him and contacted the others for help. A lot of heroes began to search for him.
.
.
"It had been two days, since Izuku had gone missing. Everyone was worried for him. The press got a bit of information about it and they had been there the whole time,asking for information. Alice's eyes were puffy from crying so much. She hadn't even eaten anything. Meanwhile, Iris got a lot quieter and was always trying to comfort Alice. Alex had not shown much but he was worried for both Izuku and his sister. It troubled him to see her like it. David was always worried for Izuku and Estella completely stopped showing any emotions.
All of his class was worried for him aswell.

Meanwhile ..

"Oi, you retarded fuck, come-on tell us where is All Might's quirk. Who has it damn it." Shigaraki said scratching his neck.
Izuku was chained to a chair and had quirk cancelling cuffs.
"I told....you..I don't kn-know. Let me go..." Izuku replied weakly. He wasn't fed anything in the last two days and was weak as hell from the torture.
"If you don't talk then I will just have to do this." Shigaraki putted a hand on Izuku's skin and it began to disintegrate. Izuku screamed at the top of his lungs. But Shigaraki just had his sadistic grin.
Izuku shook violently which caused the chair to move but Shigaraki quickly punched him in the face making him fall back.
"I will come back tommorow, if you don't tell me, I will kill you brat." He said and left.
.
.
.
.

David was sitting in the common area. He had eavesdropped the teachers, saying that Izuku's location had been confirmed and that they were going to start the mission next day.
He personally thought that tommorow will be too late and got an idea. He quickly called all of the others in Izuku's room.
"I have confirmed Izuku's location, the teachers are going to go tomorrow."
"Tommorow is too late, we should go today, no now." Alex said clenching his fists. "I think the same, we should go there at once but Alice you don't have the energy to go, eat something if you want to come. We are going to save Izuku from them." David said, "and fucking kill them." Alex added.

It was 8:pm. All of them were standing outside and were  waiting for just David to come.
Soon David came out along with some more students. They all felt guilty and wanted to help. David couldn't refuse and agreed for them to come.
The people who came were..
1. Bakugou.
2. Todoroki.
3. Shoji.
4. Tokoyami.
5. Kirishima.

"And what are your reasons to come." Alex asked them a bit annoyed at their presence.
"Midoriya was a good friend to me, more like a brother. But I am ashamed that all of my trust in him got away the moment, I saw him in that video. I have been regretting it and I don't think I can call myself a man, after knowing that I can reach him but choose to not to. I am going to save my bro." Kirishima said looking down.
"The same goes for us." Todoroki, Tokoyami and Shoji said in unison.

"And what about you..." Alex said looking at  Bakugou.
"I am not going to open up to you but I am just going to say this once. I am in debt of him for saving me and I am just going to repay him back. After all he himself said that we cannot be friends anymore.
"That is enough for you to help us." David said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Now let's Go..."

To be continued ...