BACK...

Author sama here. I didn't knew you were loving my book so much also I am not getting much votes or comments. I got 8 followers and I am amazed at the fact that this story has even got 2K views. Thank you so much.

" Izuku let go of me." Alice tried to get out of Izuku's grip but couldn't.
"Mmm.....please five minutes more." Izuku said pulling her back and Alice couldn't fight back.
.
.
"Agh.... I told you to wake up but no, you just had to sleep. And now we are late..." Alice said while running to the school campus which was on walking distance from their dorms.
"I said I am sorry. " Izuku said also running with her.
"Izuku don't talk to me. I am angry with you." Alice said as she gradually increased speed and was now far ahead but Izuku easily reached her.
"Alright, I won't talk to you but please forgive me or else I won't eat any food till you forgive me." "Fine don't eat, I am going." With that Alice had entered the class.
"Does she even consider me her boyfriend or is it just me." Izuku said and then he entered the class.
.
.
.
.
"So why were you late." Alex said drinking his pineapple juice.
"Well, I kinda overslept." Izuku explained rubbing the back of his head. "And you." Alex said looking at Alice.
" I got late for the first time because someone was too busy sleeping." Alice said folding her arms and looking away from Izuku.
"Huh...Izuku why aren't you eating anything." It was Iris who was being quite silent today.
" No it's nothing." Izuku said trying to get their attention away when suddenly David appeared.
"Guys, check this year's grading list. We are on 5. We should try our best to move forward and we can be no 1." David said showing them the list.
"Well, you are right. We do need to get up." It was Alex which surprised everyone because he didn't really liked any type of hardworking.

"Huh, why are you looking at me." Alex couldn't resist the gazes thrown on him from his group.
"What happened to you." Iris said looking confused.
"Yeah, you are supposed to be the lazy type. Why are you being so energetic about this." Alice said.
"I AM NOT LAZY." Alex said as a nerve popped up on his forehead.
"And its because, I don't like others to look down on me. So we should probably do something about this." Alex said while David swayed his head in agreement.
"Gotta say, Alex for once I agree with you." David said.
"STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME AND ALICE STOP HIS MUMBLING..." Alex said pointing to Izuku.
At this Alice shaked Izuku and he got out of his mumbling mode.
"So Izuku you got anything to say." David said hoping to get an answer which came right after his question.
"Thank you for asking, I already made plans for each of you according to your
physical fitness. And trust me with just some effort, we could be no 1."
Izuku raised his fist in the air but soon put it down since the other students were looking at him weirdly and he felt embarrassed.
.
.
.
"Alice please forgive me. Look I am starving." Izuku said as he rubbed his stomach. Alice just looked away from him.
.
.
"Fine. But promise me that you will listen to me."
"I will."
"And will wake up early."
"I will."
"And would not argue with me."
"I....I will." Izuku said felling defeated at the last sentence.

~Time skips to when they are in their 3rd year.~

HOMEROOM CEREMONY

" So no 1 from no 5...huh?" David said patting Izuku's back.
"Well, gotta say, it's all because of Izu-chan." Iris said.
" Guys the principal is gonna give a speech. Be quiet." Alice said as they all got back in a line.
.
.
"The last year was as excellent as it could be. I am proud to say that you guys are going to be some of the finest heroes. Now, getting on the topic of this speech.... The no 1 group of the school will be going to UA for their third year."
At this all the school began to clap and whistle except for a group of 6 students.
Izuku was shocked more than anyone.
He felt like his feet weren't there to support him. He collapsed on the ground as everything went black.
.
.
.
.
Izuku POV.

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that I was in the infirmary of the school.
I slowly began to get up. Suddenly the door quietly opened and all of my friends came in.
They looked at me and Alice lunged at me.
"I was so worried for you." Alice said as she began to play with my hair.
"Izuku, are you okay." David asked me but I was too numb to say anything so I just nodded.
"Izu-chan I was so worried about you." Iris said as she hugged me.
"Oi....glad that you are okay." Alex said. All this time Estella stayed neutral and silent.

"Guys wh-..." I was about to say something but I was interrupted by David.
"Izuku , we know what you are going through and trust me we all care for you." At this Alex said," I don't." But was given an elbow in the side of his ribs by Alice. David got my attention back to him," Well the point is, if you don't want to go back, I can consult the principal." David said.

"Guys... I am really sorry for troubling you. I really am. And as for your question. I don't want to spend my whole year alone in the states. It would get really lonely here plus even if I am there, I would at least be with you guys. So you don't need to worry. At least you will be with me." I finally said as I played with Alice's soft hair.

"If you really want to go, we are happy with it." David said as he fixed his glasses.
"So when are we going." I finally asked.
"In two days." Estella replied.

To be continued...