3. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL...

" Well, let's go. My mom will be happy to see you guys." Izuku said and they started to get out of school. In front of school, his mom was waiting in her minivan.
"Ah...Izuku you've already made friends here. Hello I am Inko Midoriya. Izuku's mom. Please be good friends with him." Izuku's mom said.
"Mom can they come to our house please." Izuku said with puppy eyes which were irresistible.
"Sure, just come in." His mom said and they all went in it.

The car stopped and all of them came out.
"Huh...here. Izuku you live here." Alex said surprised.
"Yes, is anything wrong." Izuku asked confused by Alex's question.
"No, so you are the one who came to this house. Look in front of you, that's my and Alice's house." Alex said as he pointed to the house right in front of his.
"And that one is mine, Izu chan. Right next to Alex's." Iris said jumping a lot.
"Wait, what did you call me." Izuku asked suddenly.

"I called you Izu chan, a nickname for you." Iris said clapping her hands together.

"Woah..who knew our new friend will be our neighbour as well." David said with a smile.
"Do you live here too." Izuku asked.
"Yup, the house right to yours is mine." David replied.
"And I live on your left." Estella silently said.
"This is amazing. We are almost like in dorms." Iris said which again got Izuku's attention.
His mom saw it and said, why don't we go inside.... I am sure Izuku would love to show you around. Right honey.." Inko looked at Izuku who was looking down on the floor.
"Izuku?"his mom asked again putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Huh...yeah sure. I would love to." Izuku said plastering a smile on his face.

"Woah, it's so big." Iris said while Alex whistled.
"Come on guys, let me show you my room." Izuku said as he began to go up on the stairs. There were three rooms in a row.
Izuku went to the middle one and everyone came in his room.
"Woah, it's so good." Iris said and Estella agreed with her.
"It's good but not better than mine." Alex said with a smile which showed his small vampire teeth.
"Nice room Izuku." David said.
"Come on guys. It's just a normal room. I like it simple." Izuku tried to calm them down.
"It's just like Alice's room. Simple and boring." Alex remarked.
"Hey, why don't we play something." Izuku asked. "I have monopoly, chess carrom and a lot of board games. And if you don't like board games then we can play anything on my ps4."

"Or you can tell us all about yourself." Alex said eyeing Midoriya.

"Fine." Midoriya said.
"So, what I am going to tell you is true. After knowing it, if you don't want to hang around with me than that's fine." Izuku said and everyone sat down.
"I was born quirkless and was always bullied. In my third year of middle school, I was saved a sludge villain by All Might. I asked him if I could be a hero even if I was quirkless but he said that I could not. That day when I was going home I saw that the same sludge villain has taken a kid hostage.I looked closely and recognized the boy. It was my childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou. I couldn't stop myself. I ran forward and began to take his slime off of Katsuki.
Suddenly All Might came and saved the day. All the other heroes that were there but weren't doing anything began to praise Bakugou for his quirk and resistance but I was given a lecture by them and told me how dangerous it. When I was walking home I saw a slim bony man.
He then changed into All Might and told me that I was worthy of being a hero. He then told me about One for All,his quirk and that I was going to inherit it.
All Might trained me for the next 10 months and on entrance exam, he gave me One for All. I got in UA.

Last month, I was taken to prison for being the imposter. All Might took away my quirk from me saying that he had decided wrong. My whole class beated me up.
My own friend or my bully, Bakugou blew an explosion in my left ear and now I can't hear anything from it. But that's not all, I was taken to the prison where most dangerous villains are kept.
I was kept there for a week and in my time there, A mental doctor tortured me. He had a healing quirk so he would heal me afterwards but the scars are still on my body.
For a week, he would disassemble my joints. Pull out my nails and fingers. Give me cuts.
After a week, I was presented in a court and was proven innocent.
The next day I came to America with my mom.
Here I met you," he said looking at Alice with a smile.
"When I saved you,the stitches on my arm were opened so I went to a doctor. She fixed my stitches, and did a quirk test. Then she told me that I have a quirk and the next week I enrolled here." Izuku said looking downwards.
"Knowing this if you don't want to be my friend then it's oka-"
Before he could finish, he was pulled in a group hug.
"Shut up, Don't you dare expect us to be like your old class." Alex said.
"I am sorry for what happened." Estella said.
"I am sorry too, I shouldn't have asked that question." David said while hugging Izuku.
"But look on the bright side, you have us. We don't betray a friend." Iris said after releasing from hug.
Izuku looked closely at them and his gaze stopped at Alice.
"Alice why are you crying." Izuku asked worriedly.
At this everyone looked at her. Alex began to laugh, while everyone else began to comfort her.
"I'm not crying,something just got in my eyes."
Alice said as she sobbed.

Izuku hugged her and said," I am sorry,for this,...".
"It's not your fault, you stupid boy." She shouted as she hugged him back than after a while stopped.
"Hey, why don't we play something." Iris said clapping her hands.

"Why don't we play, truth or dare." Alex said smirking and everyone except for Izuku agreed.
"Okay, Izuku truth or dare." Alex said pointing his index finger at him.
"Umm...dare." Izuku said after a moment.
"Alright, so show me scars." Alex said with his usual grin.
At this Izuku took of his shirt and showed him his scars. A lot of scars.
He was covered in them.
His arms had scars of deep cuts and ofa. His hands had the scars of his fingers and nails pulled out. His whole back was covered with scars and some were still healing.
Alex quickly took a picture. "Sweet."
He exclaimed.
"Now David truth or dare." Izuku asked him.
"Truth."David simply replied.
"Do you have a girlfriend." Izuku asked him.
"No." David replied with his smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I dare you to kiss Izu chan." Iris said to Alice.
"Huh.." Alice couldn't say anything as her ears began to get pink and her cheeks a little crimson.
"What...how can you....Alice you don't have to.." Izuku was going to stop her but she got up and went super close to him. Then she lightly kissed him on the cheek.

Izuku could feel that his head was going to melt. He was about to faint but Alex's words brought him back to reality.
"Hey, look at him, he's turned into a red rose from the green bud." Alex said laughing and everyone began to laugh.
Soon, they were called down for dinner by his mom.
"Woah so this is what japanese people eat." Alex and Iris said in unison.

"Ahh, I am so full. The food was delicious." Alex said patting his stomach.
"Thank you Alex." Inko said smiling.
"Hey, why don't you guys stay here for the night."
Izuku asked them and all of them agreed.
"Fine then who wants to play pillow fight." Izuku asked and all of them agreed.
They began to play pillow fight. After that they began to watch a movie. Half way through Izuku fell asleep in Alice's lap since he was sitting next to her.
The others watched in amusement and went out leaving them.
"Huh..why are you leaving me." Alice asked but they just closed the door saying "because he needs you."

They asked his mother where were they supposed to sleep and she told showed them the rooms that were around Izuku's.

Alice looked at Izuku. He was sleeping silently. She fixed him on his bed and was going to sleep on the floor but was pulled in by Izuku.
"Please don't go, I feel lonely. Mom, don't leave me." Izuku said in sleep and pulled Alice close to himself hugging her tightly.
Alice couldn't resist it and fell asleep.

12.am. Midnight.

Izuku suddenly got out of bed and ran toward the toilet. He opened the door and began to vomit.
This had been happening since the day he left the prison. He vomited a lot and afterwards began to brush his teeth.
He went to his bed and saw that Alice was sleeping there. Izuku quietly got in his bed and was soon off to sleep.

To be continued....