Lee Chan (Dino) || One night only

🧖🏾‍♀️inspiration : one night only , by Sonder 🧖🏾‍♀️

||Not mistake checked||

(One of my mutuals said I should put more detail into my smuts so here ig 💆🏾‍♀️)

In which dino comes 'home' for one night only__________________________________________Suggestive scenes 🃏, Detailed smut 🃏________________________________

__________________________________________
Suggestive scenes 🃏, Detailed smut 🃏
________________________________

Dino 🧖🏻

I stepped out of the airport feeling both tense and tired from the long ride . Smelling the loud smell of asphalt and Starbucks coffee . My driver waved to me letting me know where he was and I walked over to him . He took my bags putting them in the trunk and I sat comfortably in the backseat taking off my shades and putting up my feet .

As I closed my eyes I thought about her . That girl from high school . That old best friend in which I shared my firsts with . That one ex that I couldn't get out my head . The woman I look for in every other woman I encounter . Zaiya

I pulled out my phone scrolling down to her messages that dated all the way back to this time last year . Unless I'm here we don't talk . We don't wish each other happy holidays or birthdays yet I'm still in love with this woman . "I'm here" I typed and then shut my phone off placing it in my pocket .

The driver ended up dropping me off at my place and I immediately took my things inside and then ran back out to my car . I let the hood down and pulled out the driveway but not before putting on something to vibe to . Of course it was Brent faiyaz . The first thing that played was "Dreams , Fairytales , Fantasies" .

I pulled up to the light and the song went quiet signaling that someone had texted me . "See you in a bit" . The text read and I smiled to myself before hearting the message and then continuing my drive when the light turned green .

The city was the same . Everything was just how I remembered it when I left . I guess miami never changes . (Ik he's not from miami , hush) Women walking amongst the streets half dressed and men in floral print shirts with ugly brown shorts and sandals . This place always looked like something straight out of teen beach movie .

Disgusting if you'd ask me . Where's the fashion? Bland ass place . I felt my palms get sweaty on the steering wheel as I spotted the familiar houses in this familiar neighborhood . I pulled up to the huge brown and red bricked home and parked in the driveway.

I stepped out of my car and closed the door Behind me . The walk to the door seemed to only take 2 seconds when in reality it takes 1 whole minute . Maybe because I was excited . I rang the ball and stood there patiently waiting for the door to be opened .