Choi Beomgyu || Double trouble Couple

🧖🏾‍♀️ inspiration : Double trouble couple by mamamoo 🧖🏾‍♀️

|| Not mistake checked ||

╔.🌸. .═════════════╗

" 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆 네 생각은 매일 ,, 난 아무렇지 않은 듯 "

╚═════════════. .🌸.╝

3rd person 🧖🏾‍♀️

Y/N sat in her seat quietly doodling on her test sheet that she had finished about 10 minutes ago . The rest of the class wasn't done yet so she had to wait . Next to her sat her boyfriend of 6 months ,, beomgyu . He wasn't done with his test literally hadn't even started it but he was playing around .

"ya .. y/n" he whispered and she turned her head . He picked up his test paper and showed it to her and she almost laughed out loud at what she saw . He had drew their teacher with an elephant body . "Stop before you get us in trouble" she mouthed . He smiled and put the paper back on his desk .

A few minutes later her threw a piece of paper at her . She looked over to him and he made a gesture towards the paper . She picked it up and opened it . There was a rose , a lilac and a tulip . Beside them he wrote "A date after school?" She smiled when she read it and nodded to him . This caused beomgyu to stand up and yell out in excitement .

Y/N laughed out loud as the rest of the class turned around looking at them both . Their friends (the rest of txt) started to laugh just by making eye contact with the two . "Um excuse me ,, mr Choi and ms l/n .. is there something you want to share with the class?" Y/n stood up as beomgyu remained standing and they bowed to the teacher Apologizing .

"No ma'am" "no sir" y/n and beomgyu spoke at the same time but beomgyu being the pain he is called the teacher a man . This caused the rest of the class to laugh ,, hueningkai being the loudest one . "Excuse me?" She said with and offended look on her face . "I said no ma'am" he repeated . She nodded and sat back down in her chair while beomgyu and y/n sat in theirs .

"You're gonna get us in trouble" y/n said and beomgyu laughed . " mr choi ,, you seem to have another issue" the teacher said and beomgyu looked at her and laughed louder . y/n looked to the teacher and laughed and so did the rest of the class . They were laughing because she had been eating chocolate and got some smudged on her face . It looked like poop .

Now every class has that one suck up kid . "You guys are so rude hasn't your mom taught you manners ? And Ma'am you have something on your face" she said which caused the teacher to gasp and wipe it .

"Bae look her ankles are ashy asf" y/n pointed out causing beomgyu and yeonjun who was next to them to laugh . "You keep saying I'm gonna get us in trouble when you're back here making me laugh" beomgyu said . "It's not my fault I'm a comedian" y/n said . "What's comedic is your big ass forehead" yeonjun said . "says megamind" y/n said while laughing .

The teacher finally stood up to collect test sheets .

After getting to beomgyu she rolled her eyes and gave his paper back . "A college student should act like one" she said and he just sat back in his seat and watched her walk away . She began speaking about how we wouldn't need to take her class next week and writing things on the board when beomgyu decided to pass a note to taehyun . Taehyun sat in the front of the class so he'd have to throw it .

But him having horrible aim the paper went straight past taehyun and into the teachers wig ,, which also when we paid attention had lettuce in it . Once again we laughed and she ignored it until hueningkai loud ass started screeching . "Is there a problem?" She asked and the whole class shook their heads no . She looked back towards beomgyu who was avoiding eye contact because he was trying not to laugh more .

"Mr choi is something funny ?" She asked as she tried making her way back to him . But ended up tripping over soobins backpack . The entire class laughed and beomgyu and I lost it . Hitting on the table falling out of our chairs , yeonjun running around the class laughing soobin screaming his head off ,, taehyun taking a picture .. hueningkai wheezing .

"You , you , you , you , you and you , leave now" she pointed out me and the boys . "Why we gotta leave because your old ass fell" beomgyu said and she got up from the ground . "I'll be sure to have you expelled" she yelled as we got our things and started to leave the classroom .

"Whatever nanny mcphee" he said and I almost choked . We walked out the room and laughed all the way until we got to soobins car . "We really have to stop before we get expelled" I said . "It was beomgyu's fault" taehyun said . "Die" beomgyu said and kai laughed . "He's so rude ,, I don't see how you date him y/n" taehyun said . Beomgyu pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips softly . "Because she loves me ,, unlike someone in this car"

Hey babes ,, sorry for the wait ,, this is probably bad because I rushed it i was bored in the dentist waiting room 😭 but thanks for your request love and I hope you like it <3 jiminsglasses