CHAPTER 5: A VERY SHORT ENDING

Will woke up wrapped up in warmth and joy, then he opened his eyes and realised he was wrapped in Nico's arms, and the other boy was wrapped in his. He found Nico staring at him. He couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face, and said, "Good morning, Sunshine," At that Nico made a face and said, "I'm not sunshine. Ironic that I- son of Hades- would be the sunshine, while I'm with the son of Apollo." "I'll put that topic aside, because, what do you mean by 'while I'm with'?" He asked, because wanted to see the reaction his sunshine would have, and also because he genuinely wanted to know. "I don't know," replied Nico, looking unsure of himself. "I don't know what we are, I mean we were barely even friends, and I have a crush on you, and now laying here with you which makes incredibly safe and happy. I feel after a long time that I might have something to look forward to for myself. Other things I've happy about lately were for others. So I'm not sure what we are, but I- I know, know it, we are something alright. And it seems you're gonna stick with me, so you're with me for now and maybe you'll be something more." Nico found his words just flowing out uncontrollably.

Will was touched in such a way that it was hard to describe, but he felt tingly all over, and he hugged Nico tighter and said, "I definitely plan on being something more, Sunshine."