° -𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 |•

how did you meet? |

| -~ *

dream - you made a witty tweet about his latest manhunt and he followed you, you both began to chat and became close.

george - you were sapnap's younger brother and you walked into his room while he was streaming with george. You messed around with george for awhile and exchanged numbers, you two have been inseparable ever since.

sapnap - your a smaller twitch streamer and you had a panel with a few other larger streamers at Vid-Con. you sat next to sapnap and you two had some banter during the panel and laughed alot. you dmed him on twitter and talk very often.

skeppy - you ran into him at the mall and he spilt his coffee on you. he helped you clean it and walked around the mall together and got close. you two exchanged numbers and hung-out more frequently.

badboyhalo - he was running up and down your street, calling for his dog (rat) and you offered to help him. you helped him find rat and you guys exchanged numbers. you now have puppy playdates with him are eachothers dogs.

wilbur - you made a cover of im sorry boris on your youtube channel and sent a link in a tweet and tagged wilbur. he saw it and dmed you saying it was a very nice cover and appreciated that you liked his music. You guys began talking and hang out often.

karl - you raided one of his streams, and then her raided you the next time you streamed. this went back and forth a few times and then you guys started donating on eachothers streams. you dmed him asking to do a stream together and he agreed, you tw have talked ever since.

quackity - you are georges fraternal twin brother and you were able to get into the smp. you were first greeted by quackity and you eventually became his gambling partner

| -~ * patches speaks - 

thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed! new chapter soon!!