° -𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔|•

jealousy scale, and what do they do when they are jealous? |

| -~ *

dream - 8.5/10 | dre loves you with all of his heart and will become very overprotective if another person tries to flirt with you. he will hold you by the waist from behind and bite the rim of your ear softly (non-sexual). he'll glare at the person every so often until they leave.

george - 4/10 | gogy wants you to be more free and outgoing, yet he can still be more clingy at times. he'll become more 'submissive' if he feels left out of something and will want to cuddle and/or hug.

sapnap - 6/10 | sappitus wants to be around you at all times, but will still let you do your own stuff, while making sure your protected of course. he'll hug your from behind just like dream, but will place his chin ontop of your head

skeppy - (3)(8)/10 | skeps dosent mind really if a person is flirting with you, he can tell if they are being playful with it or not, but if they aren't being playful, he goes full protective mode.

badboyhalo - 5/10 | bad knows that you love him and he loves you, but and he trusts that you wont leave him in the dust for anyone else. he will rub his thumb against you palm and lean his head on you shoulder and whisper to you how much he loves you if he does feel jealous though.

wilbur - 7/10 | wilby has slight trust issues and debates on how committed you relationship is. If he feels jealous he will st one of his legs in the middle of yours and fiddle with his glasses or your hair.

karl - 10/10 | dis bitch is clingy a hell, he is the type of person that will lay on your lap in a restaurant or just hug you for a long period of time for no reason.

quackity - 1/10 | duck-man trusts you will not betray him and knows you have a good head on your shoulders, he hasnt really ever been jealous of anything

| -~ * patches speaks -

ayeeeeeeeee thx for reading lovelys, see ya later!