° -𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖇𝖚𝖗 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗|•

type: fluff/angst

where: irl

pronouns: he/him

when: late-highschool, 17/18

| - ~* pov - 3rd

wilbur sat quietly in his room, strumming the strings of his guitar, figure out the chords to his new song, jubilee line.

it was around 11pm and the room was only illuminated by the shine of the moon coming in through his class windows. 

he strummed the chords delicately, as to not awake y/n, who was sleeping in the room beside him. y/n and wilbur had been friends for around a year our two and they decided to become roommates. 

wilbur scratched fingerings and hand positions onto a piece of paper so he would remember for later on. 

the door was heard cracking open and wilbur shot his head up, it was y/n. "hey wilby whatcha doin" he said walking in and crawling onto his bed next to him. 

"oh- nothing much, ive just been working on my new song" he said sheepishly, y/n thought for a moment. "oh, whats the song called?" he asked curious of what wilburs song could be about.

"its about um- a subway line" wilbur said slightly embarrassed at the choice of topic for his song. "wuah! poggers, what subway" y/n said more curious about what the song is.

"its, about jubilee line" wilbur stated chuckling. "can i help you out?" y/n said scooching closer toward wilbur. wilbur blushed slightly due to y/ns sudden warmth next to him. "sure-" wilbur said. "pog!" y/n yelled.

the two worked together in the dimly lit room for the next few hours, making chords, writing lyrics, having a great time. wilbur couldnt help but shake a feeling that was pulling at his heart. what was it? love? he couldnt tell.

it started to draw closer and closer into the night, the clock hitting 2, then 3.. then 4, yet the pair kept hanging out, even after they were done writing. 

the became sleepy and y/n wanted to go to sleep. eventually he did, but not really as expected..

"so i was thinking maybe-" wilbur started to say after a long silence between them. he looked over mid-sentence to see y/n was leaning on his shoulder, sound asleep. 

he blushed due to his calmness and serenity while in sleep and just sat and watched him sleep. eventually wilbur pulled himself out of his thoughts and pushed his glass up the bridge of his nose. 

he moved y/n over to the pillows of his bed and layed him down, making sure to not wake him. eilbur took off his glass and layed next to y/n, sleeping peacefully.

that night they slept together,  

| -~ * patches speaks -

ayeee, hope you enjoy this, catch ya later lovelys!