° -𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊|•

their thoughts on pda |

| -~ *

dream - dre is veeeeery open to pda. he's the type of mans that will literally make out with you in a coffee shop if he had the chance. He'll kiss you in public, hug you, hold your hand, the whole 9-yards.

george - gogy is not as open to pda as dream is. He will hold your hand and give you a hug, but thats about it, your lucky if you get a cheek kiss.

sapnap - just like dream, he is very open to pda, but he is weird about hugging in public for some reason.

skeppy - skep is open to some pda, he will hug you and give you kisses on the cheek often, rarely kisses on the lips though. holding hands is a must with him.

badboyhalo - bad is alittle open to pda, just like george, but bad kisses your cheek much more frequently and pats your head alot.

wilbur - wilby likes to hold hands, hug, kiss, almost anything really. his favorite thing is to rest his head in the crook of you neck, like say your waiting in a line for checkout at a store, thats when he does it.

karl - karl is just as if not more open to pda as dream, except his pda is more "wholesome". it includes more of piggy-back rides than making-out if you know what I mean.

quackity - not really open to pda, just really holding hands and hugging, maybe a cheek kiss if your lucky

| -~ * patches speaks -

3 chapters in like 24 hours, wow! thanks for reading!!