Special in between Chapter

Ahhhh I feel so bad not updating this I really have been working on my weight and I have lost around 27 pounds :) I kinda almost forgot about his story too. So as a tiny present I'm making a very short special where they are going to play beach volleyball. ANYWAYS LETS START

"The beach...this is the episode I've always wanted to watch, but now I get to live it," Harley whispers. "What was that Harley?" Daichi asked. "Hmm nothing~" We were getting off the bus and I could smell that nice beach smell and also some sunscreen cause I don't want to get a sunburn again.

~Flashblack~

I was walking with my brother to the beach. Our house was near it it was like a 30 minute walk. Pretty long for a walk but we didn't care. As we arrived to the beach he asked for some sunscreen, I looked through my bag but I couldn't feel it so I started aggressively searching through my bag. I still couldn't find it, I looked at my brother with lost eyes. "Hey um...I think I left the sunscreen at our house haha..." He looked back at me with the 'are you stupid' eyes. "It's alright it's not like we would get burned" Oh boy we were wrong. We both got a sunburn on our face all to way to our back. Never again would we forget sunscreen.

~End of Flashback~

Good memories I thought. I looked to my right seeing Hinata rubbing his eyes and Kageyama laughing his ass off. It took me a while but I realized Kageyama threw sea water at hinata's eyes. I walked over there and hit Kageyama in the head and gave Hinata some eye drops always gotta be prepared, you don't know what idiots like these 2 would do. Especially tanaka and noya. Wait a minute where are those 2 other idiots. I looked back over to where I was at and both of them were gone. I sighed and walked back hoping they would call our name or someone would scream cause they did something stupid.

Before I went to sit down I heard someone shout my name "HARLEY WATCH OUT" I looked over to where the shout came from and saw a ball coming towards me. Hinata came running fast to receive the ball. He ended up missing the ball and it hit me in the stomach. "GASP OMG MY SAVIOR" I said in a sarcastic tone.

I finally saw who hit the ball, it was tanaka. Again it's not like I didn't expect it. But at least I found Noya and tanaka.

A couple more hours pasted and I felt really tired. I was thinking if anyone made a snow angle in sand. Like what would you call that. Sometimes I can over think things like if I was too close to the shore and the tide would take me into the ocean.

The boys just finished their game and the score was um I don't remember but the other team won 2 sets.

My whole body was sore from chasing the team around. But overall the day was fun. I accidentally kicked sand at Asahi. I feel very bad for that. Oh and I bragged about being an inch taller than Noya. I wish we can do this again sometime but with some other teams since it would be VERY chaotic

Hello this was very short I'm so sorry. But yea I have been busy. I just hope I can do the other part soon. But I might need to reread the story to know what and where I'mma write about. Anyways stay safe and have a nice day/night ( ̄∇ ̄)