Hidden home

Summary:

The Avengers need a safe house and Peter decided it was time to introduce them to his family. Peter is 28 and everyone is alive. Keep in mind that I also like 9-1-1.

"We've got to hide out somewhere, they've already gotten into the tower and the compound!" Bruce said through the coms. It wasn't the type of mission where they needed big green to smash through walls for them.

The team were fighting a large group of Hydra Agents. None of which were enhanced but the Nazi offspring of a science division definitely made sure that they were brilliant fighters.

They were all in immediate danger and couldn't take a break without the risk of being attacked again. What they needed was a safe house, somewhere that was completely off the grid.

"Hey, Legolas, is your farm still open for business?" Tony asked.

"No, we can't go there because SHIELD knows about it and even Spidey can hack them!"

"Hey, It's harder than it looks!" Peter argued.

"Alright, I think we're getting a little off track here. Does anyone know anywhere that we can hide out for a while?"

Everyone except Peter shook their heads and the team stood there in silence for a while.

"Where to now?" asked Nat.

Peter was contemplating whether or not to invite them to his home. Eventually, he sighed and said quietly, "I think I might know a place"

"What was that Underoos?"

Peter sighed again and said, louder this time, "I have a place that we might be able to stay at"

"Where?" They all asked him but Peter ignored them and just directed them back to the quinjet instead.

*  *  *

Peter was getting annoyed at the incessant questions and they were really repetitive too. The most common ones to be asked were, "Are we there yet?" or "Where are we even going?"

The latter being because even though they had been on the small plane for just over an hour, Peter was still the only one to have any clue as to where the jet was actually headed.

"Oh come on! Can't you just give us a little hint?" Clint asked.

"You'll see when we get there" Peter answered, in a monotone voice.

"When will that be?"

"Twenty minutes."

"You said that last time!" Clint whined back at Peter.

"That's because the last time you asked was two seconds ago!"

* * *

True to his word, Peter landed in front of a small, two-story cottage in just under twenty minutes and the team stepped out of the Quinjet.

"Kid, where the hell are we?"

"Home."

Still standing in the large front garden, Peter shouted, with his hands cupped around his mouth, "Kids, come and say hi to grandpa!"

The sound of small feet echoed in the open space. One tiny face popped around the doorframe, almost immediately followed by two others.