Dad?

Summary:

Peter was born in 1890 and Bucky is his son. After Bucky got kidnapped by Hydra and Steve went into the ice, Peter and Howard came up with a one-time-use serum that would make him stronger and de-age him (He still looks 17). Peter was one of the founders of SHIELD and so Fury agreed to keep his age a secret. Peter doesn't know that his son is alive, let alone an avenger so when the accords are pardoned and rogues return to the tower, let's just say that everyone is in for quite the surprise. Tony and Peter are just friends.

P.s. I know that this is a weird one but the idea just popped up in my head and I found it hilarious 😂

"Hey Peter."

Tony was rubbing the back of his neck, it was a nervous habit, and he seemed kind of tense so Peter thought that maybe something was troubling him.

"Hey Tones, what's up?" Peter asked with his usual confidence.

Tony hesitated and said, "Do you really want to know?"

"If I didn't why would I have asked?"

"I don't know! I just thought that maybe-"

"Spit it out man!"

"I kinda told Fury that I'd let the rogues stay here for a while." Tony spoke hurriedly.

Peter blinked very slowly.

"You what?" He shouted.

Peter only knew that these were people that hurt Tony. Since he wasn't very 'up to date' with technology, he had no idea who the rest of the avengers were. The Stark was Peter's best friend. He might not have known it, but he still doesn't want him getting hurt.

"Well, they needed a place to stay and I thought 'Hey, I have a few spare rooms'. They'll be here in a few so chop chop Pete, don't want to look like you've just climbed out of bed."

"I just got out of the shower!"

As Tony and Peter continued to argue, they failed to notice the rogues that were slowly piling out of the elevator.

"Who's the kid?" Bucky asked.

"How am I supposed to know? I haven't been here in years." Steve replied.

Stood either side of each of them were Clint and Nat, also coming up with their own theories as to who the teen could be.

Steve cleared his throat.

Annoyed at Tony and whoever had just interrupted him winning an argument, Peter turned around and said tiredly, "What?".

At the sight of his son, Peter froze and stared at Bucky long enough that it became awkward even to those around them.

"Can I help you kid?" Bucky asked confusedly.

Peter raised his eyebrows and put his hands on his hips, "Who you calling kid?".

"You are a literal teenager."

Peter's face changed in an instant. His smart smirk dropped as did his hand from his hips and he stormed towards his son in a small fit of rage.

"James Buchanan Barnes, I haven't seen you in over seventy years and you welcome me back with that tone? Nah-uh boy, you better apologise right now or I'll give you one of my good old ass whoopings. You're never too old for it son!"

"Mr Barnes?" Steve exclaimed in surprise.

"Dad? You're alive?"

"Now boy!"

Bucky's eyes widened and he immediately looked down, "I'm sorry sir."

"Better, now come give your old man a hug!"

* * *

576 words

I couldn't think of a way to continue this one, sorry.