Chapter 570

A Couple Hours Later - When Matt is back with the Groceries

Matt's POV: As I walk back into the house with the groceries, I smile because me and Gabby are once again alone. Gabby has pretty much been asleep all afternoon. She must not have slept that well last night. As I walk into the kitchen, I am glad to finally be alone since Antonio went home when Sylvie called him. Setting them all down, I smile as I go to grab the bathroom stuff. 

That's when I see what else Gabby bought. I go to grab it and smirk, liking the sight of the nice lingerie. "Daddy likey." Gabby obviously must've heard me because she came out when I said that. "Of course that's the first thing you look at." I turned to look at her and smiled. "Hey, how long have you been resting? I was surprised I didn't see you in here."

Gabby smiled at me. "Oh, I was just in the washroom. I knew you would be back soon so...I came out since I ordered something fresh." She then went to grab some of the groceries and went to grab some chicken salads for us. "This is supper." I then turned to look at her. "This desert?" She slapped me. "We are still resting. So put that down and give me the bag. Unpack the groceries so we can eat. Matteo is going to wake up again soon. We have to give him a bath."

I nodded before going to unpack the groceries for Gabby while she brought the lingerie to our bedroom. Luckily she was in there when she was because, the moment she walked in...Matteo started to cry after waking up from his nap.