Chapter 571

Gabby's POV: As soon as I walked into the bedroom, Matteo woke up. And it would be fine if this was the first time since Matt was gone. However, it wasn't. He has been up and down for the past 2 hours. He didn't sleep and I thought he had a fever or something. Carrying him out of the bedroom, I rubbed his back before looking at Matt. "He hasn't slept at all for the last 2 hours."

Matt sighed and looked at me. "Here, let me try and calm him down." I nodded and when to give him to Matt. "Why he always calms down for you...I don't know." Matt sighed and grabbed my waist. "He calms down for you too. Maybe right now, he just wants his dad." I nodded and then went to rub Matt's arm as he wrapped it around me. I then went to kiss him softly.

He smiled at me. "I am going to put some sweats on. How about you unpack?" I nodded and then walked into the kitchen to unpack the groceries. Meanwhile, Matt walked into the bedroom so that he could get changed. Luckily for us, he was right. All Matteo needed was to be held by Matt. Ever since he started holding him, he was really quiet. And thank god for that, I have a headache now.

Unpacking all of the groceries and putting it away, I took advantage of the quick quiet time I got. "Matt when you're changed...just stay in the bedroom. I want to relax in bed." Matt agreed with me and yelled back from the bedroom. "Sure thing, see you soon." I nodded, ready to relax with my guys in bed as soon as everything was put away.