Adrienette

"Marinette! Honey Adrien is here!" My mom hollered from down in the bakery. "Okay mom you can send him up!"

Adrien had the day off from photo-shoots and all the other things in his busy schedule, so he asked if he could come over and chill for awhile. I was working on some designs when I suddenly feel two strong arms wrap around me. "Hey babe"
Adrien says softly as he snuggles his face into my neck. I giggle, "Well hello there". I turn around to face him. I give him a small peck on the lips and go back to working on my designs. I look out the corner of my eye to see him looking through some makeup I had out on my desk, though he then goes and lays in my bed.

"Babeee come cuddle with me" I look over to see him laying on the bed with his arms open giving me puppy dog eyes. I sigh and walk over to him. I jump on top of him and snuggle my face into his chest. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. I sit up and put a knee on other side of his torso and sit on him.

He puts his hands on my hips. "Soooo what do you wanna do?" I ask him. "It's up to you" he replies. "Ugggh" I sigh as I put my head against his giving him an annoyed expression. I look deep in to his gorgeous green eyes. "Dang you got long eyelashes!" I say to him. I get up from him and run and go grab my mascara.

"What is that?" He asks with a confused expression on his face. I smirk at him as I get back on top of him in the position I was just in. "Oh no no no" Adrien says as he gets nervous. "Just chill it's gonna look so cute", I giggle. He sighs giving in. I get ready to apply it when he readjust his hips. I bite me lips letting out a breath cause I could feel pressure against my clit. I act like nothing happened hoping that he didn't notice.

Adriens POV

I readjust so that she has an easier angle to put it on my lashes. I hear her let out a small moan, I get confused but I realize what happened. I smirk up at her, as I raise my hips up slightly and rotate them in a circle. She stops what she's doing and leans her head against the wall. "Adrien...... knock... it..off."

She sighs as I continue to move my hips against her. "Ahhh Adrien" she moans. I take the mascara out of her hand and flips her around so that I'm on top. "How about we do something else" I say. I put my arms under her armpits and lift her up slight and push her up against the wall. I move my head down to her neck and start giving her light kisses though I get to her sweet spot and begin to suck.

She parts her lips letting a moan slip out of her red pump lips. I move to her lips while my hand sneaks under her shorts. While our tongues intertwined I put two finger in her. "Ahh" she moan in to the kiss. I continue to finger her while she's a moaning mess. "Ahh Adrien I'm g-" she throws her head back. I immediately pull my fingers out right before she can get the sweet pleasure. I look up at her smirking, "not yet baby".

She looks at me shocked but then starts to whine. I laugh as I lay her back down on the bed but this time forcefully flipping her over so she's on her stomach. She gasps when pull both her hands behind her back. I use my other hand to lift her ass up. "I want you to beg." I say I a deep slow voice. "I...I want u" Marinette whispers. "I can't hear you" I reply.

"I want you" she repeats a little louder. But that's not good enough I want her to yell what she wants I want her to scream how badly she wants it. I slap her ass hard earning a loud gasp from her. "Tell me what you want" I say for the last time. "YOU, oh fuck please I want you Adrien please I can't take it any longer!" She yells. "That's more like it" I smirk.

I rip off her shorts and take off my pants and boxers and with one swift motion I slam my dick in her ass. "AHHhhmm" she moans from the sudden rush of pleasure. I throw my head back groaning from the pleasure as I continue to thrust in and out of her. "Ah fuck Mari" I moan as I keep both her hands pulled behind her back.

The bed raffles and shakes as we continue. I soon let go of her hands and she use them to prop her self up on all fours though I move my hands to her hips so that I can thrust deeper in her ass.

I decide to take one of my hands from her hip and use it to tease her clit. "AHH ah aaaa fuck yeah don't stop please ahh" she moans and I take my last thrust in to her as we both cum. I pull out and turn her around giving her a passionate kiss then leaning my forehead against hers.

"I love you Mari". She giggles, "I love you to Adrien"

Hey if you guys have any feedback please let me know🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Or any ideas for the next part to, ok bye😘