Dreams

Marinette is snuggled deep into Adrien chest while his head rests on her soft dark hair.

Adriens POV.

I take a deep breath letting the scent of strawberries and croissants from Marinette fill my nose. I tighten my grip around her and pull her closer to me never wanted to let go. I suddenly feel Marinette's hot breath on my neck as her pulse quickens. "Mmhm" I hear sigh as I see her start to move her legs together under the blanket. I put my hands on her shoulders and pull away so that I can get a full view of her face.

Mari's eyes are close but I see her scrunch her nose and bite her lips. She parts her lips and lets out a bigger sign as she continues to rub her legs together. Wait no, is she.... is she having a wet dream? "Ahh mhm" she lets out another moan. Yup yup that is definitely what's happening here. I smirk.

I slowly take hand and slide it under her waist band. I lightly hover over her underwear above her clit, though I guess she could still feel it cause she jolted a bit. I push harder up against her and this time she moans louder. "Fuck Mari"  just from watching her I'm already getting hard, and I want more.

I slide my hand completely under her underwear and continue to rub, her moans grow with the pleasure. I lay her on her back and start to give her wet kisses in her neck while sliding her shorts and underwear off her waist. Once their off I move my head from her neck to her red clit. I slowly tease her with the tip of my tongue. She arches her back with wide eyes waking up from her dream.

She try's to slide away from me, "Adrien what are yo-" I pull her back while cutting her off with my lips. "Shhh..", I whispered in her ear, "just enjoy it baby". I feel her body loosen up and I move my head back down to finish what I start. With out warning I insert a finger slowly curling it up so it hits her g-spot I soon add another finger. "Ahhh Adrien....." I smirk and start to play with her clit using my tongue. The pace of my fingers quickens and soon enough white juice cover them.

"Damn you taste good" I smirk bring my lips to hers giving her a passionate kiss. She returns it back.

  I feel her small fragile hands hands untie my shorts and pull them off leaving me in my boxers.  She flips us over so that she's in control. She smirks at me from above. "Your turn minou" she whispers sending shivers down my spine. She teases me through my boxers. "Ah fuck babe stop" I beg.

  "No I don't think I will" she replies. She final pulls down my boxers and u sprang out. I blush and look away. "Getting shy now are we kitty" she giggles. I whisper shut up under my breath but gasp as she grabs me. "Mari...." she starts stroking it with her hands. I through my head back from the sudden rush of pleasure. "Ahhhhh fuck" I moan as she puts me in her mouth. She bobs her head up and down while teasing my tip with her tongue. "Ahh I'm gon-" before I can finish my sentence she speeds up making me cum.

  I take in a deep breath letting the pleasure rush over my body. She try's to get off but I grab her hips and look her in her eyes. "We're not down yet M'lady". I position her on top of my dick and she slowly sinks on me. She bites her lips and whinces. " hey hey are you okay?" I ask worried. " yeah I'm okay just give me a second".

I soon feel her body relax and she start bouncing her ass against me. "Ahhh Adrien!", "Fuck Mari.... keep going!"  I grabs her hips and slap her down on me so that I go as deep as possible in her wet core. "Ah fuck Mari I'm gonna cum!!" I scream in pleasure. "Me to ahhh keep going!" We both cum and lay back on the bed together. I wrap my arms around her again and kiss her forehead. She giggles. "I love you Mari" I whisper to her". "I love you to Adrien"

Hey ooooo I hope u enjoyed this.🤞🤞U nasty fucks😏😏😏 if u have any suggestions hit me up 🤙 love ya bye 👋