Why

Why? Why was my body tingling.....vibrating...stinging. Throwing my head back, parting my wet lips gasping for air. Inhaling deep letting out a gasp as the sharp pain attacked my lungs. Sliding down in my bed full of sweat that had dripped of my body.

        Arching my back trying to give my lungs more room to let the air flow through them more elegantly. Though that sharp pain of little knifes stayed clinging on to me signaling that it's wasn't going away for a while. "Ahhh" What was happening? My body..... I couldn't control it...... I can't breath. How.....?

         How could he have such of a tremendous affect over me or more clearly.....my body? I couldn't take it anymore the need to fulfill my self was to over powering over my small fragile body.

         I moved my body slowly and carefully for the sharp pain had still been deep inside my lungs. I grabbed the handle of the draw and pulled it open, hearing it click as I pulled the drawer out. My slender hand gently grab my vibrator as if it was made of glass  and the only one left of this beautiful, fulfilling creation. I snuggled myself back into my pillow to make sure I was comfortable.

            I set the vibrator down on the side of me. I slowly slide my hand over my shaking body. "Ahh" I shivered at the touch of my cold fingertip against my body. I grasped my breast massaging them softly, closing my eyes tight just imagining his tall, buff, masculine body over me and replacing my hand with there's. Grabbing my breast carefully being gentle with them. "Ahhh" that thought cause a rush of electrifying sparks down to my throbbing, desperate pussy.

           My sweaty hands released my soft plump breast. I placed my thumbs under my pants and slowly wiggled my hips, sliding my shorts and now sipping wet pink panties off me. I moved my right hand to grab hold of the toy that I was about to use. I turned it on volume 1 for I was just getting started. The machine started to vibrate gently. I took a breath as I moved the vibrator to my vibrant red clit. "Ahhhh" I moaned as the sudden wave of pleasure rushed over my aching body. "Mmhmm", I started moving it in circles. I turned it up two for I wanted more. "Oooh ahh" I threw my head back into my pillow opening my mouth to let the full moan escape my lips.

       I turned it up two more. I couldn't take it I want to feel that pleasure I was desperate for it. I continue rubbing my clit in circles with my toy. My left hand made its way down to my throbbing area and gently sliding two fingers inside of me. "Ahhh" in and out, in and out, in and out, I pumped my fingers that were now covered with the wet sweet juices from in me. I want that feeling. I want it now. I can't wait anymore. I pumped my fingers faster and pushed down on my clit with the vibrator. " oh oh Ahhh ah fuck, oh yeah ahhh" I screamed. Gone. It was gone. That sharp feeling in my ribs and lungs left. I pulled my cum covered fingers out of me and tasted my self. "Mhm" I let out a sign. "What are you doing to me?" I whispered to myself as the draft from my window hit me across my face, sending shivers down my spine. I got up and put my toy away.

          The floor cracked as my small feet hit the hard surface. I slowly cracked open my bathroom door. The vibrate yellow light hit my eyes forcing me to shut them hard, they eventually adjusted to the harsh light. I made my way to the toilet, and I rolled out a little bit of toilet paper just to clean myself up a little bit.

      I turned around and before exiting the bathroom I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I stared in to my red blood shot eyes. "Fuck you Adrien, you cannot keep doing this to me, this is ending now, I hope".

Hey, it's me, the author. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter, if you have any suggestions on what you want to happen just let me know I'm open to more ideas, Ok then love ya bye 👋